Home

Conference Prestige and Campus Lifestyle....

This is a discussion on Conference Prestige and Campus Lifestyle.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2008, 03:17 AM   #1
Rookie

NYKUNLV's Arena

OVR: 2
Conference Prestige and Campus Lifestyle....

Is there anyway that these two attributes increase for a school? Aside from joining a more powerful conference? These are the only two attributes for which I haven't seen any increase no matter how long a dynasty goes on... just wondering.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 04:04 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Conference Prestige and Campus Lifestyle....

Conference prestige will change on it's own mine went from Great to Excellent from the 1st to 2nd year, it just depends on how the teams do, the other one I have no idea.
Old 08-29-2008, 10:58 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Conference Prestige and Campus Lifestyle....

I would imagine an Elite Conference Prestige would indicate that the teams in the conference are basically unbeatable out-of-conference and that in-conference games are generally close, hard-fought games; very few exceptions in either direction. Ergo, Poor Conference Prestige would indicate that teams are generally blow-out bait for any out-of-conference opponent and the conference is a one-horse show otherwise.

I'm not really sure anything changes Campus Lifestyle, though it would seem that a campus would be buzzing about a team that is always a championship contender whereas a perennial cellar dweller would be an afterthought on campus. This would affect Fan Base more in my mind, though. Based on other talking points, Campus Lifestyle almost looks like an indication of what life on campus is like apart from football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »