Home

impact transfers?

This is a discussion on impact transfers? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2008, 11:59 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: impact transfers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy38
During my first dynasty season as TCU, I was able to recruit a 4* DE who was a C+ Overall player from Missouri. He had some really nice skills and I was looking to have him be the successor to one of my DE positions by year 2 as my current DE were nasty and were both graduating. He got to play some during his freshman year and ended up with a salty 5 sacks on the season in a part time role. After the end of the season, he transfers to Missouri leaving me with 3 DE's on my roster with only one worth playing. I was pissed. I managed to patch my DE position, made my way through the next couple of seasons, and ended up playing Missouri in the Big XII Championship game. By this time, I had forgotten all about him until I was checking through ESPN and Campus news before the game. One of the news cards read, "Smith looking for revenge against former team" or something to that effect. Quickly enough, I remembered who he was and thought it was a cool touch on the game. Needless to say, Missouri got crushed (although he did get a sack) in that game.
Amazing story. If I were you I would get my biggest HB and run it up on his face until the DE got injured.
Old 09-07-2008, 12:43 AM   #10
Rookie

Roy38's Arena

OVR: 2

Let's just say I worked him over a little bit. I punished him with my RT, hammered him with my FB, chipped him with my WR, and ran over him with my HB. My HB had a nice stiff-arm (the plant your *** to the turf kind) on him after he got his sack. In real life, I'd bet he'd be thinking, "Why the f**k did I open my mouth to the media?". Class was in session.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:27 AM   #11
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Got an 87 rated SO transfer to my UCF dynasty from Miami. Nice!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2008, 10:01 AM   #12
MVP

deucepoppi17's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Got an 87 rated SO transfer to my UCF dynasty from Miami. Nice!
Who was it? Spence (#31)?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »