Home

ARE U KIDDIN ME?

This is a discussion on ARE U KIDDIN ME? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2008, 12:45 AM   #9
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: ARE U KIDDIN ME?

and i wasnt complainin about the game either. read the post directly above your first one and tell me if thats complaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubsfan203
And you must not have good grammer. Ok all seriousness I doubt you actually counted all of the broken tackles the guy had. The only way you're going to get realistic rushing numbers is if they break tackles, it's just something you have to deal with. With that said Hawaii would never beat USC so that's why I said that.

but still. hawaii isnt a high school. i played florida in the swamp and beat them rather easily even with all of their speed on both sides of the ball. mark sanchez and his group of wrs were completely shutdown in my usc game. joe mcknight carried their entire offense. just doesnt happen dude.

its funny tho. joe mcknight graduated and guess who i got scheduled to play in week 3 of the upcoming year? u guessed right. usc. they had a pitiful 205 offensive yards, 151 pass and 54 rush. went 0-10 on 3rd down and 2-5 on 4th down. final score 41-14

its amazing how one guy can change the outcome of a game. but then again...this is a "game"

and for the record my grammar is A OK. just cuz i dont spell everything the right way and use completely correct punctuation doesnt mean a damn thing online in a forum. and before u talk learn to spell Mr. Grammer. im going to school for elementary ed. and minorin in english so i can be certified to teach/ tutor kids like you anywhere in the United States. so yes, my grammar is fine. but dude this is the internet, not a term paper. get ya mind right

Last edited by Young J 334; 09-28-2008 at 12:51 AM.
Old 09-28-2008, 01:04 AM   #10
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
and i wasnt complainin about the game either. read the post directly above your first one and tell me if thats complaining

but still. hawaii isnt a high school. i played florida in the swamp and beat them rather easily even with all of their speed on both sides of the ball. mark sanchez and his group of wrs were completely shutdown in my usc game. joe mcknight carried their entire offense. just doesnt happen dude.

its funny tho. joe mcknight graduated and guess who i got scheduled to play in week 3 of the upcoming year? u guessed right. usc. they had a pitiful 205 offensive yards, 151 pass and 54 rush. went 0-10 on 3rd down and 2-5 on 4th down. final score 41-14

its amazing how one guy can change the outcome of a game. but then again...this is a "game"

and for the record my grammar is A OK. just cuz i dont spell everything the right way and use completely correct punctuation doesnt mean a damn thing online in a forum. and before u talk learn to spell Mr. Grammer. im going to school for elementary ed. and minorin in english so i can be certified to teach/ tutor kids like you anywhere in the United States. so yes, my grammar is fine. but dude this is the internet, not a term paper. get ya mind right
I knew I liked you. I'm an English major and graduate in May.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:48 AM   #11
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
I knew I liked you. I'm an English major and graduate in May.
lol. this is my first semester. i utterly disapprove of any negativity. especially when it refers to my grammatical and mechanical skills. i just dont take the time to capitalize every first word and use commas. big wow. half of these guys that do all this talkin probbaly couldnt tell me the difference between a suboordinating cunjuntion and a coordinationg conjunction, yet they use them in every one of their replies

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2008, 04:13 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

man to be honest the only unrealistic thing about this is Hawaii beating USC.. lol..

but yeah speed kills if you dont contain it, and mcknight has it.

NCAA Football and Basketball
Tennessee Volunteers

A very fun football MMORPG - \/\/\/\/\/\/
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=23627433

Old 09-28-2008, 10:39 AM   #13
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiac52
man to be honest the only unrealistic thing about this is Hawaii beating USC.. lol..

but yeah speed kills if you dont contain it, and mcknight has it.
yeah you're right. my stick sills are good tho. i actually wounldn've minded losing. its just the fact that one guy did everything. sanchez was 9/25 with 4 picks and was sacked 7 times. but mcknight.......he broke 22 tackles and didnt even play in the 3rd quarter.

Old 09-28-2008, 12:19 PM   #14
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

HA! You are complaing about Joe McKnight torching Hawaii and how its unrealistic and at the sametime you have Hawaii beating USC, Sanchez going 9/25 with 4 picks and Hawaii getting 7 sacks...

Nice job dude!
Old 09-28-2008, 12:27 PM   #15
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
HA! You are complaing about Joe McKnight torching Hawaii and how its unrealistic and at the sametime you have Hawaii beating USC, Sanchez going 9/25 with 4 picks and Hawaii getting 7 sacks...

Nice job dude!
dude im not complaing. but ive also never seen joe mcknight break 22 tackles in any game before. and ive followed him since his first start last year. but like i said. its a video game. also when u play the cpu ur supposed to win. if not u suck. or ur team reeeally sucks. neither of the 2 apply to me. and if oregon state can do it in real life, hawaii can do it in a game dude.

im not mad about the fact that he had alot of yards, thats a given. its the way it was happening. i shouldve uploaded the videos from the game so u guys can see what im talking about. ive played against better backs and better teams with hawaii but this game was different because the cpu rb couldnt be stopped at all. ive never seen a juke shake 4 guys on aa. no friggin way

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 11:09 AM   #16
Rookie

loonsluv's Arena

OVR: 1

You're 41-0 in 3 seasons, and you're whinning cause you almost got beat.. I think you're a cheeser.. you say you went to the swamp and won.. Hawaii, won't be anyone like that in real life sorry..your 3 year record is unrealistic .. so don't get mad when the computer gets close to breaking your record, and if one guy is hammering you oh well.. kinda like some teams have one player called a "playmaker" they are known for that kind of stuff..

No if you turn off all the sliders you have to your advantage take it off freshman you might have better games..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »