Home

NCAA Football 10 Sizzle Trailer (IGN)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Sizzle Trailer (IGN) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 11:49 AM   #73
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA Football 10 sizzle trailer -IGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brnto4life
After watching the Madden video, the only thing I learned was that Willie Parker LOVES getting gang tackled.

EDIT: That UT Marching Band formation is TERRIBLY incorrect. Oh well, at least they're trying with the presentation!
I had to agree when watching the band, not that I care about the band at all honestly but I've been going to every game the last 3 years or so and can't remember seeing them lined up like that before
Old 04-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #74
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA Football 10 sizzle trailer -IGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Those look like their new ones Solidice. I don't think they made it in the game last year. I could be wrong though.
I checked '09, and the ones that are shown in the video are the same ones that were in '09. for some reason I thought they had green home uniforms in the game last year.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: NCAA Football 10 Sizzle Trailer (IGN)

Running motion still looks stiff and robotic. Who knows maybe by the next consoles we will get running motions that actually look human. What really baffles me is that the running motion last gen was so much better.

There also wasn't a shot where you could tell if there was a legimate pocket in any part of the video. Sure looked the de still ran straight into the offensive linemen instead of getting upfield and couldn't get off the block at all. Those might have been running plays though.

Not to mention I don't have much faith in the cpu rb or qb ai being improved. Still expect to see no cpu deep balls and braindead cpu's rbs who can't hit holes.

Oh well if NCAA doesn't turn out well, I still have The Show to fill my sports game fix.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2009, 12:28 PM   #76
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
OMT had said they had redone the models every year up until this year. They didn't touch them and focused on other stuff. I don't have a problem with the graphics either.
Yeah, we're happy with the player models so no need to redo them for the sake of redoing them.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #77
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Yeah, we're happy with the player models so no need to redo them for the sake of redoing them.
I am all for keeping the graphic the way they are. But if thats the case I expect the running and throwing animations would have been improved and the accessories will have more options. If there is no work done to improve the graphics I should see it some where else that improves the vaule of this game for everybody who plays not just a select few!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:34 PM   #78
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
good! they looked great last year...id even say its better than maddens player models
Old 04-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #79
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
good! they looked great last year...id even say its better than maddens player models
I wouldnt go that far! LOL But I expect Madden to look better. 32 teams 55 players per team vs. 120 teams 75 players per team.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:39 PM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 7

Didn't see any option runs...

I'm looking over it at OL/DL interaction, trying to see what I can see. If anyone notices anything about this in particular, say so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »