Home

Official CAS Logo Thread

This is a discussion on Official CAS Logo Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2009, 03:52 AM   #2009
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Official CAS Logo Thread

ok, well if you are trying to get a good look at a helmet off of the internet what site should I go to? Or what should I put in a google search engine? I am trying to do some highschools in the houston area.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:06 AM   #2010
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
What you have to understand is that the logo you posted is too small and has a glare over the L. It's hard to see any detail, but it looks like it has a black outline. I just created this from scratch. Hope it helps...

This one might actually work. i checked it on the TB site and I think it needs to be rotated a bit, the letters need to be fatter if possible. I think it needs to be rotated to the left. I appreciate it soo much bro!

Billy Bob, I dont think it matters, blow it up however big it takes, I just want the "Lamar" stripped off of there and in a good position so i can smack it on a helmet. I had another picture that was just as small as that and it came out looking good if you ask me. Look at my created team, its my old high school (Willowridge), and my gt is Serius Black.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:49 AM   #2011
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltranite
This one might actually work. i checked it on the TB site and I think it needs to be rotated a bit, the letters need to be fatter if possible. I think it needs to be rotated to the left. I appreciate it soo much bro!
I know what you mean about how the logo's look on the TB site. But looking at video's of personalized logo's in the game, they look correct. I rotated this and fattened it up. See how this looks...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 04:57 AM   #2012
Pro

billyboy316's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I know what you mean about how the logo's look on the TB site. But looking at video's of personalized logo's in the game, they look correct. I rotated this and fattened it up. See how this looks...

The two problems I am seeing here is first the letters turn up way too small on the helmet (game's fault not yours) and unless he is planning on only using it on the right side of the helmet he will need another one with the reverse rotation.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:22 AM   #2013
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

I dont know if this helps any but I found bigger helmets. I'll also share the website I got thise from in case someone else wants to make some Houston Schools.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...%3D90%26um%3D1

Sorry for the long address. The short address is just www.txhshelmetproject.com but when I would put in the name of school i wanted to look up it would act up
Attached Images
File Type: png HoustonLamar.png (94.4 KB, 393 views)
Old 06-04-2009, 05:37 AM   #2014
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316
The two problems I am seeing here is first the letters turn up way too small on the helmet (game's fault not yours) and unless he is planning on only using it on the right side of the helmet he will need another one with the reverse rotation.
Both are valid points and something EA needs to fix, if possible. I created the SMU Mustangs, just to see how a created team would look next to the real team. The logo I made was perfect, yet when I made my helmet and chose theirs for the alternate, their logo is twice the size and every detail is so much better.

From the video's I have seen the created teams look good... so perhaps it's just the TB site... I just hope when we get our teams in the game things look good. Check that... I hope they look freaking awesome.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:04 AM   #2015
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy316

yeah it just doesnt look right... I posted bigger pictures of the other helmets so maybe you can do sumthin with that hopefully.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2009, 06:08 AM   #2016
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

While Im at it, can you pull this off? Its the school V.Young went to in H-Town.
Attached Images
File Type: png HoustonMadison.png (97.4 KB, 391 views)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »