Home

official CAS/Teambuilder questions thread

This is a discussion on official CAS/Teambuilder questions thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2009, 09:02 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: official CAS/Teambuilder questions thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
1. Don't know yet... still creating and adding them.
2. Right. We have to have exactly 120 teams.
3. No, we don't have rights to those.
lookig forward to not see any 1aa team names on my dynasty but having to take out FBS teams kills the ideia
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #82
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

this was from the ESPN article about TeamBuilder.

Quote:
And the cool thing is, once you create the various uniforms for your team, you can actually mix and match any of the combinations from your four uniforms before you play a game. So if you want your camouflage helmet with a yellow jersey, white pants, black socks, and yellow shoes, it might be ugly and obnoxious, but the choice is yours.
I'm just wondering if that really is true, if so, would make the alternate uniform making for created teams even better.

it makes sense for it to be that way, since you make the helmet, jersey, and pants separately in TeamBuilder. hopefully we can create at least 3 different pants though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #83
Rookie

userLoser's Arena

OVR: 4

One thing I noticed in the IGN video with the actual gameplay is that the IGN created team had black chinstraps. However, all the still photos of all the created teams have white chinstraps and the video showing how to use Team Builder did not show a "highlight" marker on the chinstrap where you can change the color.

I know it probably isn't a big deal, but anyone know if you can change the chinstrap color?....
Old 04-27-2009, 12:58 PM   #84
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
this was from the ESPN article about TeamBuilder.

I'm just wondering if that really is true, if so, would make the alternate uniform making for created teams even better.

it makes sense for it to be that way, since you make the helmet, jersey, and pants separately in TeamBuilder. hopefully we can create at least 3 different pants though.
I'll be very happy if we get the mix and match for team builder. But like you said it would be nice to have more pants options. The only other thing I wish we had more of was the ability to add as much logos as we want. I know there is a limit bc its all online in a database and not on a 360 HD. But I would like to add small things to my unis like conference patches, jersey logos, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by userLoser
One thing I noticed in the IGN video with the actual gameplay is that the IGN created team had black chinstraps. However, all the still photos of all the created teams have white chinstraps and the video showing how to use Team Builder did not show a "highlight" marker on the chinstrap where you can change the color.

I know it probably isn't a big deal, but anyone know if you can change the chinstrap color?....
IDK but someone needs to see on that vid if its an actual URL or just straight from the computer. I would love to test it out for them
Old 04-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #85
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
IDK but someone needs to see on that vid if its an actual URL or just straight from the computer. I would love to test it out for them
it was just from the computer. I already checked.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 39

I've seen it asked a few times, but don't think it has been answered (maybe Adam can't comment on it just yet).

How are rivals going to work?

Also, can you edit the script/font of the endzone?

Last edited by sportzbro; 04-27-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Old 04-27-2009, 02:33 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 12

A. will u be able to make Nike, Adidas, UA, etc. jerseys? and B. if I want to remake Ohio State or something with white cleats will I be able to use the EXACT same uniforms?
Old 04-27-2009, 02:42 PM   #88
Rookie

dawgs18's Arena

OVR: 5

I would like OMT to confirm. Can you edit your created team after it is in the dynasty? Ex. I want to change my uniforms or stadium after a season, can I do that without losing all my records and stats for that school?

Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »