Home

NCAA Football 10 Video and Screenshots: TeamBuilder - TeamXbox

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video and Screenshots: TeamBuilder - TeamXbox within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #49
stewaat

OVR:
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video and Screenshots: TeamBuilder - TeamXbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
CAT fans. I have a which seems to be sarcastic question, but I am being sincere. Why do you care about creating a team? To me it's like fonts...Not a feature. IDK I guess it depends how creative you can be....
I think it's big for people not using FBS teams. Personally I am going to give the Minnesota football program a makeover because I want to use them but I don't want like their mascot (gopher) and colors (maroon & piss yellow)

I'm keeping the same exact roster just giving them a fresh appearance.

Old 05-21-2009, 11:21 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectRipCity
CAT fans. I have a which seems to be sarcastic question, but I am being sincere. Why do you care about creating a team? To me it's like fonts...Not a feature. IDK I guess it depends how creative you can be....
some of us went to schools outside of FBS, some of us went to schools with no football programs, and some us just didn't go to school
Old 05-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #51
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
you don't have to use either logo if you go with one of the helmet stripe designs that's in. the video shows you're right about the text above the numbers, but i'm still holding out hope for a textbox we haven't heard that it's definitely not in.
well yea i know if you use one of the other stripes but i'm saying as far as putting a logo on there you can only use one or the other. Its killing me because theres no textbox for the front of the jerseys so now i dont know what to do about whether i want the name as a logo or use another logo.

Plus, can we edit the color of the logo or is it whatever we have as the original logo? What i mean is that if i make a text logo that has silver letters so i can put that on the front of the jersey, then can i edit it to be green for the road uni? Same thing for the helmet. If i got a gold helmet and want a maroon logo then my secondary helmet to be maroon with a gold logo do i gotta make them 2 different logos or can i edit the color? Its really going to limit what i do for logos if i cant. I'll show some pics of what i mean.

Notice the 1st 2 pics how the font is different colors, the 3rd & 4th pics how the H on the helmet is a different color (theres also text on the front of the uni so thatd be 3 logos). Also wish we could give team color socks and if you notice the green team in these pics has a Cougar logo on their helmet, an M logo on their pants, and Cougars written across their chest. They really need to add a text box because thats 3 logos going by the way they have it now so i couldnt make those uni's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg #2 Ryan Foley (2).jpg (83.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg #9 Brennan Bicknese.jpg (89.4 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 0118.jpg (59.2 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Brian_23-11-07_0223_t.jpg (117.9 KB, 68 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2009, 11:52 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Plus, can we edit the color of the logo or is it whatever we have as the original logo? What i mean is that if i make a text logo that has silver letters so i can put that on the front of the jersey, then can i edit it to be green for the road uni? Same thing for the helmet. If i got a gold helmet and want a maroon logo then my secondary helmet to be maroon with a gold logo do i gotta make them 2 different logos or can i edit the color? Its really going to limit what i do for logos if i cant. I'll show some pics of what i mean.

Notice the 1st 2 pics how the font is different colors, the 3rd & 4th pics how the H on the helmet is a different color (theres also text on the front of the uni so thatd be 3 logos). Also wish we could give team color socks and if you notice the green team in these pics has a Cougar logo on their helmet, an M logo on their pants, and Cougars written across their chest. They really need to add a text box because thats 3 logos going by the way they have it now so i couldnt make those uni's.
I know what you mean, but i don't think it's gonna be possible that's why i'm holding out hope for a textbox. if we don't get the textbox what I plan on doing is outlining my text logos in two different colors. for instance for the Boston University team i'm making. I'll have the text in white outlined in black and again outlined in red. so on the red home jersey the red will blend in and on the white away jersey the letters will stand out more because they have both a red and black outline.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:24 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatsonTiger
when i was a kid (hell i still am yall) but there was a summer where it rained for 8 straight days (a LONG time when you at that age). my and freinds were bored...one day one came home with NCAA 03 i beleive. we all got in a fight over who can be LSU so we just made a team and had a tournament day in and day out till it stopped raining...and then when it stopped, we spent everynight downing Dr.Pepper to keep a buzz (we were 10-ish. back off)

And now with Teambuilder+OD we can do it again, re-live memories even through 3 of us moved away. we still have the same teams too

so yea

ROLL ON THUNDER!
That's a hell of a legit reason
Old 05-22-2009, 05:14 AM   #54
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

i'm ah looking and i'm ah liking.
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Old 05-22-2009, 05:26 AM   #55
Rookie

mistershadez's Arena

OVR: 8

I wouldn't give up on the textbox just yet. If it's there for the Endzone, then there's got to be a way to include it for the jerseys.

South Carolina Gamecocks
| Atlanta Falcons | Golden State Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #56
Pro

OVR: 60
haven't watched the video yet but apparently it looks good. the pictures are lookin nice.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »