Home

NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2009, 04:27 PM   #97
Rookie

homer1303's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 10 E3 Trailer

I actually liked NCAA 09 and thought it had a lot of potential. the things that bothered me about it were no progressive lighting (fixed) pursuit angles (fixed) too easy to beat cpu (supposed to be fixed) and since i am an ohio state fan, the fact that there were no lights at ohio stadium really annoyed the hell out of me but they have also been added. so, even though it seems like they half-assed it compared to madden, i am really excited for this game
Old 06-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #98
Pro

OVR: 60
This game is looking a lot more fluid with running catches, new tackles, etc. I'm glad my Heels were in this video even though it was TJ was getting sacked, ha.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:28 AM   #99
Banned

OVR: 21
anyone notice that weird over the middle pass in the third season showdown clip during the texas mizz clip?
Old 06-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #100
Banned

OVR: 19

Well it looked cool, but so did last years. If you guys want a dramatic change in gameplay they are going to have to redo the engine all together...Which they wont need to because they always sell millions of copies anyways. A few improvements will get me by til' the next gen. If somehow this engine is in the next gen versions...Oh boy.

I wanna play the demo.
Old 06-06-2009, 06:46 PM   #101
Rookie

Kingfish's Arena

OVR: 5

I said it last year and gonna stick to it...

EA will not get my money until Thanksgiving or later...and if I can wait until after Christmas, maybe I can just wait until NEXT year.

Hopefully enough people do that with me, we will get some REAL work done on some of the 'hard-core' sim issues!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2009, 07:19 PM   #102
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfish
I said it last year and gonna stick to it...

EA will not get my money until Thanksgiving or later...and if I can wait until after Christmas, maybe I can just wait until NEXT year.

Hopefully enough people do that with me, we will get some REAL work done on some of the 'hard-core' sim issues!

Sounds good, I wil cancel my preorder when I finally hear about these roster issues being set in stone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »