Home

Who You Running With in NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Who You Running With in NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
MattUMD224

OVR:
Who You Running With in NCAA 10

Here are my Top 10 Teams ive decided with to run my dynasty with and will decide with soon after reading up more on the teams and stuff

1. Louisville
Why: Have been on a downslide the last two years. Ranked 77th in a Big East Conference that doesnt have elite teams but solid teams. Love the uniforms and stadium. Defensive Backs are mostly seniors so having to build that over again could be fun. Offensive Backfield has is Junior led so having to find new replacements is also good to do.

2. Stanford
Why: A Real Life Rebuilding Process is taking place here so doing it in the game could be fun. In a good conference and will play against top quality players and recruits. Start off ranked 53. Can make hard recruiting rules for myself to make it like real life. Freshman quarterback for 4 years and build him into a Heisman quality player, with possibility of drafting him into the future for my Giants franchise. Good young talent that has come in for the Cardinal to play around with. Senior led team so recruiting will be a big factor with the rules.

3. Washington
Why: See Stanford. Would create a Nick Montana for me to recruit. Star off ranked 76.

4. Maryland
Why: Home state school. Always have fun playing with my Terps. Young offensive team accept at Quarterback which i love to recruit anyway. Mid-Atlantic is not the strongest place to recruit so trying to build strong pipelines in new states would be fun. Defensive backs are the strong part of the team but they are all seniors. The following year would be fun with Kenny Tate and Antwine Perez playing the saftey spots. Ranked 57 in a Up and Down ACC Conference. Start the season off at California.

5. Southern Miss
Why: Austin Davis to DeAndre Brown connection for 3 years. Have to recruit runningback to go along with my offense to make it a stable one so all i do is not pass. Play in Conference USA with chance off being put into the SEC or Big 12. Ranked 59.

6. Western Michigan
Why: Like Tim Hiller for one year. Starting backfield is Senior led so have to recruit for the future. Return only 1 starter on defense so that could cause me some issues. Change to be moved into Big 10 or Big East. Doug Wiggins transfer from Miami(FL) was a top player i liked coming outta high school. Ranked 83 but in a weak MAC conference.

7. UNLV Rebels
Why: Like their Spread Offense. Can try to build them like Mike Leach did with Texas Tech as a spread team. No strong main class on the team so recruiting will not be a big issue at the beginning. Ranked 84 with a chance to move into Pac 10. Not in a strong recruiting territory and getting player to come to Las Vegas could be a issue.

8. Ohio Bobcats
Why: Might be going to Grad School here so having the possibility to play at my future school and build them into a contender could be fun. Chance of moving them into Big 10 or Big East. Like their uniforms and stadium. In a Top 5 Recruiting state so can help build team off 1 and 2 star prospects. Senior led team so again recruiting will be fun to do.

9. Wyoming Cowboys
Why: Try recruiting for this school. Trying to build pipelines will be fun. Freshman quarterback to play with for 4 years. Can move into Big 12 or Pac 10. Linebackers are all sophmores so can build team around them as entire defensive line are seniors. Ranked 105 so will take a while to build.

10. Middle Tennessee State
Why: Love their uniforms and stadium. Young team to play with chance of moving into the SEC and building a contender. Ranked 108. Hard schedule in the first season.

I will never play with any team from California or Florida or Texas. I wanna play with San Diego State bad but i feel like recruiting will be way to easy and make the game less fun to build the program. Stanford is the exception becuase i can set recruiting rules for them since that is how it is in real life for the program. Also wouldnt mind playing with Florida Atlantic and Rusty Smith. Texas their are plenty of teams that are lower-tier teams that can be built into the Big 12, but again recruiting would be easy because of the big state and amount of talent to look at.

Last edited by MattUMD224; 06-27-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Who You Running With in NCAA 10

The University of Louisville.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #3
Rookie

elliottcarbone's Arena

OVR: 7

Who else but the U.........

Also why no team from Florida? I realize you want a challenge but the right sliders and Heisman level will give U that. Also taking a team like FIU would be a great challenge in my mind. I also think I am running with ECU as well.
NCAA BB: Miami Hurricanes
NBA: Atlanta Hawks
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes

National Champions

1983, 1987, 1989, 1991, 2001

Old 06-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 29

1. Suffolk Rams
2 or 3. Cal Poly Mustangs
2 or 3. UNH Wildcats

Haven't thought past those three yet, but two things are for certain. They will be a CAS and they will be horrible when I take them over.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #5
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
1. Suffolk Rams
2 or 3. Cal Poly Mustangs
2 or 3. UNH Wildcats

Haven't thought past those three yet, but two things are for certain. They will be a CAS and they will be horrible when I take them over.
Yea im playing on PS2...if i played on PS3 i would make a D1-AA team in a bad recruiting area and make them horrible at the start

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Texas Tech. it's "my team" and I'm using them in an Online Dynasty.

University of Texas at San Antonio. I'm creating them with TeamBuilder for use in an offline dynasty. they started a football program and their first game i believe will be in 2011. I'm just starting it early, plus I get the use the Alamodome which EA finally added to the game with NCAA 10.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

The West Brook Bruins or any of my other 48 created schools LOL!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:12 PM   #8
MattUMD224

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Texas Tech. it's "my team" and I'm using them in an Online Dynasty.

University of Texas at San Antonio. I'm creating them with TeamBuilder for use in an offline dynasty. they started a football program and their first game i believe will be in 2011. I'm just starting it early, plus I get the use the Alamodome which EA finally added to the game with NCAA 10.
Yea...Michigan is my team but playing in the Big Ten in NCAA is horrible and not fun at all, so slow and everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »