Home

*Official Dynasty/Road To Glory Thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Dynasty/Road To Glory Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 06:31 PM   #41
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: *Official Dynasty/Road To Glory Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tovarich
I am playing my first HS game as an option QB...my passing...1-8....6 drops lol

Please your a ameatur, try going 6-37 with 22 drops!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Last edited by TrapStar215; 07-18-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 01:01 AM   #42
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

This is on Heisman!

Erik Allen has had the most successful season thus far by of any Longhorns Running Back. Allen did not see any action on the field until the 2th game of the season (1st start was the 3rd game against Wyoming). And from there the rest is history. Earning 11 POTG honors, 8 of which were in a row.

After a embrassing defeat last year to Texas Tech in the final seconds. The Longhorns had a ship on there shoulder. And came out and destroyed Texas Tech 36-14. With Allen gaining over 300 all purpose yads that game.

Starting the season a perfect 6-0, the Longhorns faced their 1st true test of the season. The Red River Rivalry against the hated Oklahoma Sonners. This game was a walk in the park for the Longhorns beating OU 31-17.

Coming off a 35-7 win over the Missouri Tigers. The Longhorns struggled bad against the Oklahoma State Cowboys. The Cowboys jumped off to a quick 14-0 halftime lead. After that the Longhorns came to play. Quickly tying the game up on the kick return to start the second half. And a turnover on the next drive that led to a quick TD. The Cowboys would comeback in the, with two field goals in the 4th quarter to make it 20-14. But once again, the Longhorns rallied and marched down the field with under 1:30 to go in the game. And scored on a game winning 39 yard TD run by Erik Allen.

The Big 12 Championship game, saw a rematch with The Kansas Jayhawks. Which the Longhorns easily won 34-21.

And now all eyes were on Texas-Florida for the National Championship. Which matched up the Heisman/Maxwell/Walker winning Allen, against the O'Brien winning Tim Tebow. After one quarter the score remained unchanged. As the old saying is, "Defense win's championships." Which it did today, to start the second quarter Allen had a big 49 yard TD run, to take the lead 7-0. The next drive Florida went 3 and out. Only for Clot McCoy to get hit as he was throwing, and Brandon Spikes returning the pick, 85 yards for the TD.

Has halftime came the score was tied 7-7. Coming out of halftime, the Longhorns return a fumble on the kickoff back for a TD. And that pretty much set up this game with catch.

A 71 yard TD catch for Allen on a blown coverage by Florida. After that Florida never recovered. To put the nail in the coffin, Allen racked up his 15th rushing TD of the yard to give Texas the 38-22 victory in the Rose Bowl. Allen was the POTG with 5 Rec, 126 Yds, TD, 28 Car, 78 Yds, TD

Allen finished his freshman season with:
293 Car
1605 Rushing Yards (5th in NCAA)
5.4 Avg (8th in NCAA)
15 Rushing TD's (3rd in NCAA)
78 Longest Run
123.4 Avg G (7th in NCAA)
578 Yards After Contact (Led NCAA)
71 Rec
1202 Rec Yards
16.9 Avg
11 Rec TD's
94 Longest Rec
92.4 Avg G
997 YAC

Allen is already consider the front runner for the Heisman, for the 2010-2011 season.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-18-2009, 07:09 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 26

Antonio pritchett just lead the vols to a come from behind victory over hated rival florida. First hlaf saw pritchett catch a td pass from crompton to send the vols into half up 10-7.

Second half Mr. Kiffin continued to hand pritchett the ball as he chewed away at the gators defense. Pritchett ended his game with 16 rushes and 91 yds and 5 catches for 24 yds and one td.

Tennessee held on to close the game out winning by a score of 33 - 30!

Old 07-18-2009, 05:30 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 26

Again Antonio Pritchett is the star of the game he has had out of 4 games he has been the player of the game in 2, Will heisman voters take notice of this outstanding freshman tail back? He's being compared to Adrian Peterson, with alot of quickness and power mixed in to make a dyanamic combo in the Tennessee Vols backfield.

So keepng you updated on the comings and goings of my tailback.

#22 Antonio Pritchett 6'0 192
5* Caliber overall of 89
True Freshman tailback

Old 07-19-2009, 12:35 PM   #45

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

With all the new rosters coming out, people will be beginning their dynasties soon.

Just remember that any Dynasty talk can go in this thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #46
Pro

OVR: 11

Yep..well I restarted mine today with the names as Texas, won my first game(was a blow out.
Edit: Didn't know there was a recruiting thread-so I will put that there...and an update where I am at 2-0 now going on to playing Texas Tech..this may be my first hard game of the season, as it was the first time around in my other dynasty.

Last edited by AnArtofWar; 07-19-2009 at 06:22 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 20

I currently have one going with idaho. I am in the 4th season and am up to 4 stars prestige. I am playing on heisman and really don't have a great team (c+ overall) but my defense has been solid. Currently 2-0 this season with a couple early season conference wins but now have to play #2 bama who is an A- overall and pretty damn tough so we will see. Just need to get some offense going, thinking of moving to my 68 overall freshman qb with a strong arm and a 6'5" frame as my current 6'1" accurate passing qb just gets all his passes knocked down at the line and I have decent talent at the TE and WR position if I can get the ball out.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:38 PM   #48
Rookie

superbish's Arena

OVR: 2

Is there any way to use custom rsoters in RTG? I can't find a way to make it work, even when I make sure to load the roster file I want to use beforehand. It's dumb that they would let you customize your roster and not use it in one of the major gameplay components.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »