Home

2# Patch Information ?

This is a discussion on 2# Patch Information ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 PM   #401
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: 2# Patch Information ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeseChiarlo
I was hoping to hear from Adam yesterday, he said he would check out what was going on when he got back to work on monday.

Now not having heard from him I wonder what is exactly going on. Hopefully we hear from him soon. Not that he has to answer to us, I am just glad that he is willing to give us information when he does and look forward to hearing it.
you posted this on Monday morning. I have a lot of catching up to do after being out a week. I've finally gotten a chance to start getting all the patch details together, but I have to talk to some people and it is lunch hour right now.

The patch certification is imminent from what I understand. It should be out this week if everything goes right. I'm tracking down the status of the patch notes now.

Last edited by OMT; 08-24-2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Clarification...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #402
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by santeria49
Is it really that difficult for someone from EA to simply post the freaking patch notes?? At this rate, I halfway expect the patch to go live and never even get clarification of what is in it. I think EA might just actually hate us all.
Nah, we love you guys!

As far as just releasing the patch notes, we need to rewrite them into something you guys can understand. Right now they aren't really "end user friendly." Here are a couple examples of line items from the dev patch list that really won't make sense to you guys:

Checksum Verification for Online Matchup
Embedded Data for Modified UI Screens X360
Old 08-24-2009, 01:10 PM   #403
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Nah, we love you guys!

As far as just releasing the patch notes, we need to rewrite them into something you guys can understand. Right now they aren't really "end user friendly." Here are a couple examples of line items from the dev patch list that really won't make sense to you guys:

Checksum Verification for Online Matchup
Embedded Data for Modified UI Screens X360
Simple file verification to insure files are not corrupt?

Anyways, looking forward to hearing what's in the next patch.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 08-24-2009, 01:18 PM   #404
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
you posted this on Monday morning. I have a lot of catching up to do after being out a week. I've finally gotten a chance to start getting all the patch details together, but I have to talk to some people and it is lunch hour right now.

The patch is imminent from what I understand. I'm tracking down the status of the patch notes now.
Wow! I can't believe you even posted today. Those of you who have held real jobs know that when you come back from vacation you are immediately overwhelmed by the work that you missed while you were gone. I honestly didn't even expect to hear from him at all today and that just goes to show you how good of a guy he is. I appreciate the fact that he comes here. We all have to realize that his job consists of more than answering message board posts from a small segment of the over all consumer base.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #405
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Good to have you back, Adam, I see no one flows to fill in over there when someone's out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 01:50 PM   #406
Rookie

Merih's Arena

OVR: 3

Can't wait to see the patch notes!
Old 08-24-2009, 01:58 PM   #407
MVP

UtahUtes32's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:

The patch certification is imminent from what I understand. It should be out this week if everything goes right. .
So the patch should be out this week, or it will be certified this week or what? Sorry just a little confused.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:59 PM   #408
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:

The patch certification is imminent from what I understand. It should be out this week if everything goes right. I'm tracking down the status of the patch notes now.
Adam, are you able to give us a spoiler and tell us whether the fatigue issue has been fixed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »