Home

EA Support???

This is a discussion on EA Support??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 03:52 PM   #1
Rookie

sovvy's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry EA Support???

Below is a message thread between myself and EA Support concerning the online trivia. Read from the bottom up. Am I the only one here that thinks they are stalling to get me to give up? Notice the dates on the replies. When you submit a question, they tell you that you will have a response within 24 hours. I am not normally an EA basher, and I enjoy the game with all of its faults, but thier customer service sucks!!

Customer
08/11/2009 12:42 PM

I'm glad you were able to get on using the Google browser. I'm not sure how this helps me however, since I have internet explorer and am unable to get in and continue to get the same error message. Do you have any idea if there are settings or something I need to adjust? You have not given me anything so far to try other than creating a new EA id. Since each reply takes 2-5days, how about combining the next few troubleshooting steps in the next response?

Response (Alden L.)
08/09/2009 01:01 PM

Greetings,
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I'm sorry that you’re having difficulties with the game. I apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience that this causes you.

I logged in, and was able to play the trivia without any issues, I was using the Google Chrome browser.

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.

Regards,
Alden
EA Online Support

Customer
08/07/2009 06:38 AM

Yes, that is fine.

Response (Alden L.)
08/06/2009 12:23 PM

Greetings,

I'm sorry that you’re having difficulties with the game. I apologize for any disappointment or inconvenience that this causes you.

I would like to test this issue locally on your account, do I have permission to log onto your account and take the quiz to test it?

If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.

Regards,
Alden
EA Online Support

Customer
08/04/2009 11:24 AM

Still doesn't work. Same error message.

Response (Alden L.)
08/04/2009 08:25 AM

Greetings,

Please try this, make a new EA ID and see if its possible for you to login.

Regards,
Alden
EA Online Support

Customer
07/31/2009 09:53 AM

I try multiple times in a week, but I am unable to log in. I have not been able to get in at all since the game was released.

Response (Alden L.)
07/30/2009 02:58 PM

Greetings,

Are you doing the trivia multiple times a week?

Regards,
Alden
EA Online Support

Customer
07/28/2009 08:58 AM

I log in with xxx. The EA id is xxxxxx.

Response (Alden L.)
07/28/2009 08:27 AM

Greetings,

What is your EA ID?

Regards,
Alden
EA Online Support

Customer
07/24/2009 11:50 AM

I am unable to get into the trivia challenge in Season Showdown for NCAA Football 2010. Every time I have tried to play, I get the error: "Sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again later."

Last edited by sovvy; 08-11-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #2
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Icon8 Re: EA Support???

Old 08-11-2009, 05:57 PM   #3
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: EA Support???

Can you log in from a different machine?

PS your email is still visible via hyperlink in the thread.
Old 08-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #4
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

PS PS: I don't think they're stalling you on purpose. They're probably in India. I hate when companies skimp money on tech support.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:01 PM   #5
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Customer support is an oxymoron.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 06:03 PM   #6
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Man what type of animated, robotic type of ish is that? He could asked you about your browser and all of the other stuff message one. BTW If it worked with Google Chrome maybe you should try it. I use Firefox. No sane person uses IE anymore. Too easy to use Active X exploits on it. Only time I use IE is when I'm forced to. Microsoft update for example.

Every alternative browser > IE
Old 08-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #7
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
PS PS: I don't think they're stalling you on purpose. They're probably in India. I hate when companies skimp money on tech support.
Bingo! Outsourcing sucks.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:06 PM   #8
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
Man what type of animated, robotic type of ish is that? He could asked you about your browser and all of the other stuff message one. BTW If it worked with Google Chrome maybe you should try it. I use Firefox. No sane person uses IE anymore. Too easy to use Active X exploits on it. Only time I use IE is when I'm forced to. Microsoft update for example.

Every alternative browser > IE
like a guy above said, it's probably in India or Dubai. Most companies have their Customer Support in those places. So they aren't really that knowledgeable about what their doing. they just use a script of troubleshooting and send generic messages. it's really lame.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »