Home

the hell with pryor

This is a discussion on the hell with pryor within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2009, 07:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
the hell with pryor

when did OSU become such a force? i just played some guy who loved to drop back into shotgun and run around with pryor (which i find very lame) and for the most part i was able to contain him. he did however pitch the ball several times while i had him wrapped up and going to the ground but suddenly the 4th came along and he could not be tackled. he broke about 20 tackles in the 4th alone. WTF? he came back and won the game cause one of his LB's jumped about 15 feet in the air and picked off my pass then he just dropped back and ran around... yes around my DE/LB containment. im not playing against anyone that gets OSU again. thats just BS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: the hell with pryor

Welcome to Online football.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

i know theres those type of players but usually you can stop them with different D's. Its just frustrating when you have the QB wrapped up and going down, all your guys pile onto him, then he pitches it to the RB. or a QB breaks tackles from LB's and DLinemen consistantly.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

What's really amazing is that this complaint repeats itself every year and EA just doesn't get it or care to fix it.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #5
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteFury
What's really amazing is that this complaint repeats itself every year and EA just doesn't get it or care to fix it.
it really doesn't matter though, people will always find ways to cheat or glitch at video games and use them online.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
Banned

srudoff's Arena

OVR: 7

you can't stop Pryor

you can't even hope to contain him
Old 08-30-2009, 12:35 AM   #7
Pro

JoBo513's Arena

OVR: 9

I swear one game I had Pryor on his back with 4 people on top of him and then all of a sudden you see a football come flying out of the pile in the RBs hands for a TD...O i wish I would've saved that highlight. I won the game in a close one but that play made me blow my top
Old 08-30-2009, 09:06 AM   #8
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Ok how can you blame EA on this? how could EA change this? not make him fast? make the D-Line faster? also every game has someone who exploits it! EX:Moded Controllers for shooters/Lag Switch's games are trying to stop these but its not EA's fault also I use Ohio St an for some reason when you have a mobile QB an playing online you can't run with him? or that just happens to me for some reason I always get yelled at for running with my QB to escape the sack an try get some yards

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »