Home

Quick online dynasty question. Please help.

This is a discussion on Quick online dynasty question. Please help. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quick online dynasty question. Please help.

Hey guys, my buddy and I are in an online dynasty. I'm Pitt, and he's Rutgers. Anyway, we're three years in, and my buddy finishes his last game of season by beating Penn State to finish 12-0. He's on the verge of playing in the BCS title game.

Anyway, I advanced the dynasty after his game, because it had the final score and said he was ready to advance. When I advanced it, it said he lost the game 51-10 and fell to No. 6 nationally.

Is there anyway to undo the advance?

This sucks. My buddy and I have fun playing in this dynasty, and we've put in some time the past few months on this. Seems like a big screw job, and a big waste.

If anyone knows how to move it back one week, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Quick online dynasty question. Please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortSanders
Hey guys, my buddy and I are in an online dynasty. I'm Pitt, and he's Rutgers. Anyway, we're three years in, and my buddy finishes his last game of season by beating Penn State to finish 12-0. He's on the verge of playing in the BCS title game.

Anyway, I advanced the dynasty after his game, because it had the final score and said he was ready to advance. When I advanced it, it said he lost the game 51-10 and fell to No. 6 nationally.

Is there anyway to undo the advance?

This sucks. My buddy and I have fun playing in this dynasty, and we've put in some time the past few months on this. Seems like a big screw job, and a big waste.

If anyone knows how to move it back one week, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
You cant go back, unfortunately. Ask him if he has the OD saved to his hard drive or a memory unit. That is usually the culprit of the "sim-loss" bug.

Old 10-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
You cant go back, unfortunately. Ask him if he has the OD saved to his hard drive or a memory unit. That is usually the culprit of the "sim-loss" bug.

Thanks. I didn't think we could go back.

Well, I think my buddy's gonna blow off steam and quit playing for a while. If anyone's looking to add a team to their PS3 dynasty, I'll take any team from any conference, good or bad.

Thanks again for the reply.
Old 10-18-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortSanders
Thanks. I didn't think we could go back.

Well, I think my buddy's gonna blow off steam and quit playing for a while. If anyone's looking to add a team to their PS3 dynasty, I'll take any team from any conference, good or bad.

Thanks again for the reply.
No problem. If I was on PS3 I'd fill the vacancy for ya.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Always have the commish save the week after they advance it to the hard drive. Then once the week is advanced have someone double check the scores and such. It is usually better to not only look at the W's for L's for each team but also the game summary to see if the computer simmed it. It can still give a W, but the scoring summary will tell when the teams scored and times. The times are the key, because if your playing 7 minute quarters and see a score at 11:38 in the second you know that game was simmed by the computer. It also effects the recruiting for that person in the dynasty as well. It won't recruit at all for that person.

Bottom line save the week each week after an advance that way if you have to go back and play that week over you still keep the integrity of the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »