Home

Miscellaneous NCAA 2004 teams Player ratings

This is a discussion on Miscellaneous NCAA 2004 teams Player ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 03:41 PM   #49
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Miscellaneous NCAA 2004 Team / Player ratings

Quote:

Review said:

Beard is an 89? WTF, Roscoe should have a higher rating than Beard. All the other ratings look good. Jennings ovr should be higher. I also think that Winslow should be a 99. Winslow is gonna tear it up this year. I was going nuts when him and Sean Taylor mixed up this spring in practice. Taylor ripped his freakin helmet off. Those two were ready to fight.

Winslow might be the best in the game. we don't know all the teams' ratings. and Roscoe has to show more i guess. Beard was at least a starter last year until he got hurt. so that's why he's also higher. and i did hear about Kellen and Sean going at it. see, that's the competitive spirit that goes through that program. they are both true 'Canes

Old 06-28-2003, 03:55 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 6

CRAZY STANLEY

I dont have a roster/rating question. But, I do have a question about the NCAA Football 2004 game guide.

I assume that your friend "in the game guide business" may have worked on the NCAA 2004 FB version. (Or he may know about it)

Can you ask him if the game guide (I assume it is PRIMA) will include information on the players. (Like ratings)

Last year's NCAA game guide did not include player info. The Madden version had a section in the back with all the NFL players listed by position -- with a few ratings listed also.

I am just trying to find out if any of the NCAA Football game guides will have info like that this year. (I know they wont list a player by name, but maybe by number--as in seen the game)

Thanks.
Old 06-28-2003, 05:29 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Can you ask your friend to get some UNM players.

Mainly the Offensive line, supposedly top 10 OL in the nation, and the OFFENSE (*qb.rb,wr etc)

If you cant ask or dont wanna, i can wait 2-3 more weeks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2003, 05:32 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 2

No Nebraska Ratings????? Gotta be an error!!!!!
Old 06-28-2003, 05:35 PM   #53
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
Can you ask your friend to get some UNM players.

No, sorry. As stated several times I am not taking requests.
Old 06-28-2003, 06:45 PM   #54
Th*t Cr*zy Cr*ck*r

OVR: 7

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:

Winslow might be the best in the game. we don't know all the teams' ratings. and Roscoe has to show more i guess. Beard was at least a starter last year until he got hurt. so that's why he's also higher. and i did hear about Kellen and Sean going at it. see, that's the competitive spirit that goes through that program. they are both true 'Canes

Haha, Winslow definitely has a temper. My roommate last year was an IM basketball ref and he t-ed up Winslow for throwing an elbow and Winslow went nuts, so he ejected him and he went more nuts. And he always has a scowl on his face. Don't know about Taylor...but that would have been fun to watch.
Old 06-28-2003, 07:11 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2

Stanley...Colby from FGO here.....how's it going?!

btw guys, no....requests won't be taken, HOWEVER....tho the one guy who asked for Ohio State's ratings, I can get those to you. The "friend" Stanley is talking about gave me just about all the OSU player ratings at one point, just have to find where I saved them on my comp.

And I also have all the ratings for Texas A&M, but I've given those out in a thread before....so no need to post those.

I'll try to find the OSU ratings, but beyond that....NO requests
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2003, 07:13 PM   #56
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

JoshDaCane said:

Haha, Winslow definitely has a temper. My roommate last year was an IM basketball ref and he t-ed up Winslow for throwing an elbow and Winslow went nuts, so he ejected him and he went more nuts. And he always has a scowl on his face. Don't know about Taylor...but that would have been fun to watch.

yeah i think Winslow is like Shockey, only more volatile...which is kinda scary

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »