Home

Eastern Washington to use red turf

This is a discussion on Eastern Washington to use red turf within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2010, 12:56 AM   #73
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Eastern Washington to use red turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
right and like I said those weren't my words rather it's what was told to me and in my next post I explained that the real point I was trying to make had nothing to do with Boise State or "the rule" and if you were really tired of arguing you wouldn't of posted
not trying to keep adding fuel to this fire but you seem to be running with the words of the person you talked to. They could very well be wrong and it seems like they are since people have posted things that show that there is no Boise State "Grandfather" rule and that the turf is going to happen just as long as they get the money for it. The person you talked to may have a nice title or position of authority but it doesnt make what they say a fact.

just sayin...
Old 03-31-2010, 01:01 AM   #74
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
not trying to keep adding fuel to this fire but you seem to be running with the words of the person you talked to. They could very well be wrong and it seems like they are since people have posted things that show that there is no Boise State "Grandfather" rule and that the turf is going to happen just as long as they get the money for it. The person you talked to may have a nice title or position of authority but it doesnt make what they say a fact.

just sayin...
I completely understand that and if you look back through my posts I repeatedly use words like could and may for that very reason. with me?
Old 03-31-2010, 01:34 AM   #75
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
I completely understand that and if you look back through my posts I repeatedly use words like could and may for that very reason. with me?
i understand that but your replies to others came across as "well i'll listen to my source because he's right and you're."

Thats just how it came across to me, it may not be how you meant it to sound but as i read through the past few pages that was the feeling i seemed to get.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2010, 01:59 AM   #76
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
i understand that but your replies to others came across as "well i'll listen to my source because he's right and you're."

Thats just how it came across to me, it may not be how you meant it to sound but as i read through the past few pages that was the feeling i seemed to get.
then that's my bad because it's definitely not my intent. the guy didn't even tell me anything like that he basically just said to his knowledge Eastern hadn't checked with their officials before going ahead with this plan. I do put alot of stock in what he tells me (not just on this subject) not only because of his position, but also because of the contacts I know he has particularly within the college football officiating world. again though that doesn't mean I take everything he says as gospel and I never meant to present it that way.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »