Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2010, 03:29 PM   #33
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

It may just be me as I am at work so the vid isn't as big as I'd like it on my screen... but....
This "locomotion" doesn't seem even remotely close to what was in the locomotion explanation vids EA showed in blog...

Could just be just me but I don't see as extreme a foot plant or slowdown in the player cuts. Not even close really...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 04-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #34
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Interview with Ben Haumiller, Shows Onside and Squib Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
looks like last years. 4-3 normal, 4-3 over, 4-3 under.
I guess I was just hoping for defensive playbook improvement. I know Madden had the predator I think for Baltimore where the OLB lined up in a 3-point stance. I'm hoping for something similar this year for NCAA. Packages help but I'd like an improvement here.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #35
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

Finally squib kick. Lol.

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2010, 12:20 AM   #36
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson2k11
You can really see the empty crowd when the long pass is going to #24
That isn't the crowd emptying, it's people sitting on the grass. They have the same thing for teams like Missouri and Navy. That area never gets filled up like the bleachers do.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:29 AM   #37
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
They have had the crowds empty out since '09, but it isn't very realistic. Sure, they leave if you are winning big, but it's a very specific point total - I worked it out to being around the 28 or 30 point margin - before they finally leave. If you are up by let's say 21 or even 27 with less than 5 minutes left, the stadium will still be full because you didn't hit that specific mark, when most of the crowd would no longer be there in an actual game. Also, when the game is over, it would be nice to see the place empty out as you take knees to kill the rest of the clock like they do in real games. It's a lot like the fans in the crowd themselves: A feature that was added, but never really improved upon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »