Home

PDF Playbooks

This is a discussion on PDF Playbooks within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-12-2010, 03:23 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: PDF Playbooks

Is it just plain apathy? They know we want these. EA you know you cant do something one year then take it away. LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2010, 02:58 PM   #26
Rookie

Rhino25's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade73
Is it just plain apathy? They know we want these. EA you know you cant do something one year then take it away. LOL
I have captured the Florida playbook using a digital camera and making a .pdf file (see thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041462325 ). I have had trouble uploading the .zip file of it (have a help ticket started with OS support guys) but have a link to a rapidshare location. I uploaded as .pdf the index and one formation so you can see what the playbook format looks like.

With niether VG Sports or EA doing the playbook, I was looking to see if the OS NCAA Community was interested in tackling this in a group effort.

Let me know what you think.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Florida Offensive Playbook-pt1.pdf (416.0 KB, 24 views)
Old 08-16-2010, 12:43 AM   #27
Pro

crowhop's Arena

OVR: 4

The spreadsheet is quite helpful. Thanks.

Still baffles me something like "build your own playbook" isn't an option.
Old 08-16-2010, 07:30 AM   #28
Rookie

MattRobinson17's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino25
I have captured the Florida playbook using a digital camera and making a .pdf file (see thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041462325 ). I have had trouble uploading the .zip file of it (have a help ticket started with OS support guys) but have a link to a rapidshare location. I uploaded as .pdf the index and one formation so you can see what the playbook format looks like.

With niether VG Sports or EA doing the playbook, I was looking to see if the OS NCAA Community was interested in tackling this in a group effort.

Let me know what you think.
I can only see up to page 2....
Old 08-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #29
Rookie

Rhino25's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattRobinson17
I can only see up to page 2....
I have not been able to upload the entire book (is 3.2MB .pdf file zipped). I have a ticket in wit hthe help desk to see why. I can upload a small (under 500K) portion of it as a.pdf file. I would be willing to send the zip file to someone else to see if they have better luck attaching this to the thread. I had as a link on rapidshare but that expired after 10 downloads.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »