Home

NCAA Football 11 Video: Intro, Main Menu and Pregame Michigan St. vs. ND (K0ACHK)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Video: Intro, Main Menu and Pregame Michigan St. vs. ND (K0ACHK) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #33
EA Game Changer

KOACHK's Arena

OVR: 12
Icon14 Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Intro, Main Menu and Pregame Michigan St. vs. ND (K0ACHK)

Glad to see everyone enjoying the videos! -Sorry about anything I missed or didn't go in-depth enough with. Everyone has alot to look forward to in NCAA Football 11; the game feels as good as it looks.
@K0ACHK ON TWITTER: www.twitter.com/K0ACHK
"I can accept failure, but I can't accept not trying."
-Michael Jordan
Old 06-23-2010, 05:52 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Intro, Main Menu and Pregame Michigan St. vs. ND (K0ACHK)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaizeHaze
Was that a glitch showing the same qb to wr warmup twice?
First, great video. I liked how the intro flowed from graphics to entrance. The trophy stand/mock studio is minimized for the College Football logo, which is more in tune with ESPN's presentation.

But I've noticed this a lot in the demo. The pre-game impact player scenes repeat. It's like the scene is too short for the commentary, so it just repeats in succession.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:23 PM   #35
Banned

UGADAWGS24/7's Arena

OVR: 0
the first 5:39 seconds are useless
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2010, 06:31 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 11 Video: Intro, Main Menu and Pregame Michigan St. vs. ND (K0ACHK)

Anyone notice that when ND runs onto the field they're going to the opposite endzone to pray like they do before every game? Their scene to run on the firld is longer than the other ones. I mean they can't show them actually going to pray for political reasons I guess but I think it's a nice little wrinkle EA added there.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:41 PM   #37
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

OVR: 2
The new menu is nice. It clearly lays out what modes are available in the game instead of having to search through collapsible windows to find them like in NCAA 10.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:11 AM   #38
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDP24
Anyone notice that when ND runs onto the field they're going to the opposite endzone to pray like they do before every game? Their scene to run on the firld is longer than the other ones. I mean they can't show them actually going to pray for political reasons I guess but I think it's a nice little wrinkle EA added there.
I'd really love to see the bands on the field in the corner of the endzones within the next few years. It really is a key part of the games at Notre Dame Stadium and is quite noticeable, but for some reason EA doesn't like bands DURING the games. They had them in the first game in 07, but I haven't seen them since.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:14 AM   #39
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

One thing I'm surprised they haven't fixed yet is when you are playing a neutral site game, you will only hear the fans cheer for the team in the home jerseys, when you should actually hear the fans of both teams cheering since they are both equally represented, like in the Oklahoma/Texas game in the demo. Seems like a rather easy fix to me.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:20 AM   #40
Rookie

NDFan1029's Arena

If they added the offsite Cotton Bowl game at Cowboys Stadium, I hope they also have the Boise State/VA Tech game at FedEx Field, since it seems putting NFL stadiums into the game is within EA's legal bounds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »