Home

Official Where and How

This is a discussion on Official Where and How within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-12-2010, 12:28 PM   #1817
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Official Where and How

Yeah my mistake I was confusing it with the serial number.....so anyway, happy swapping.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #1818
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

What we did at Hills for video games was we actually had a log book and put your name, address and phone number in it when you bought the game. People hated it and quit buying games there. Then Hills eventually went bankrupt.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:36 PM   #1819
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb1spe
I can attest that the game is available from the GB location. They had several boxes of 360 and PS3. No idea of the CP location or anywhere else, but it is obtainable.
I think I saw you, did you have on a blue shirt ?
Old 07-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #1820
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Yeah, what that other guy speaks of is SERIAL CODE which is on hardware (like Xbox 360's themselves). Those are actually separate from UPC and logged by the stores on the receipts. There is no issue with exchanging products simply by UPC as there aren't unique UPCs by store. And I too have experience in this area as I worked in the electronics department at Hill's Department Store for 5 years. We always logged VCRs, Nintendos, etc serial numbers but games had nothing to track them by like those did.
Yep they certainly log the SN of hardware...

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-12-2010, 01:09 PM   #1821
Pro

OVR: 0

if anyone finds it in Philadelphia or PA...pm me
There is NOTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE that YOU can do to STOP ME.That is WHY they call ME UNCOVERABLE #85
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2010, 01:13 PM   #1822
Rookie

hitmanwa's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Consider yourself LUCKY. Because I know mines was very strict on this, why they would even call back there to electronics and ask did you sale a game to somebody that looked like so and so today, within this time frame.

Our asset protection department ran that store like it was ft.knox. You literally got drilled for ANYTHING that you returned at that store. And as a worker you had to literally sign your name on return receipts. So therefore something returned wasn't legit, that was your arse.

Many got fired for bogus returns when the receipts went to the claims department and the upc's didn't match our invoice records.
All I know is the walmart in our area is very lax on this sort of thing. One time, several months ago, I bought a new vacuum cleaner there. I took it home and opened it up and there was a completely different vacuum cleaner in the box that was used. Bought a Dyson and a Dirt Devil was in the box. I promptly went back to the store and showed them the cleaner. They wouldn't take it back even though I was back within 15 minutes of the time on the receipt. I had to call Corp. before I got my money back. The CSR kept telling me their return policy was very strict and he knew without a shadow of a doubt I didn't buy it there despite the receipt I was holding. Needless to say I don't shop at walmart much unless I have to.
Old 07-12-2010, 01:18 PM   #1823
Rookie

OVR: 1

If anyone one in Cola, S.C or surrounding area finds early PM me,
Old 07-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #1824
Rookie

OVR: 1

need help finding this game today in the NYC area. My usual spot in the Bronx only has PS3 copies in today for some reason.

PM me if anyone knows somewhere in NYC

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »