Home

Official Where and How

This is a discussion on Official Where and How within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 20
Re: Official Where and How

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
That's not true. I think anyone willing to drive and and keep their eyes pealed into this thread can get it early. I've tried to get 4 games early before, so far I'm 4 for 4.
I'll agree. I'm not 4 for 4 like you, but of the two years I tried, I scored once. So, we can count that as 5 for 6 between the two of us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 01:20 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

I read in the other thread that someone said they'd had been able to get it early at a Hollywood video. There's a Hollywood Video where I'm at, but if memory serves me correct that's a video rental store right?
Old 07-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #43
Rookie

Hey_Rebby's Arena

OVR: 7

Any luck with a store in the Denver area releasing it early? I seem to remember there was one last year, but I didn't try it. Thanks
Old 07-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #44
Rookie

BIGD419's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
I'll agree. I'm not 4 for 4 like you, but of the two years I tried, I scored once. So, we can count that as 5 for 6 between the two of us.
And tbh, it has 100% to do with your store you go to. I've went to the same store all 4 times, so that's kinda mis-leading I guess, but still, getting an early release is just a matter of looking for it and the will to drive for awhile.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:31 PM   #45
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGD419
And tbh, it has 100% to do with your store you go to. I've went to the same store all 4 times, so that's kinda mis-leading I guess, but still, getting an early release is just a matter of looking for it and the will to drive for awhile.
I have the will to look and the will to drive for a while... but I have never had any luck in Washington state... I was able to get Madden early last year thanks to a website that sold it early.. but it looks like they aren't selling NCAA early this year... yet.... I will continue my search of all stores in the great northwest and hopefully I get lucky...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2010, 01:32 PM   #46
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Looking in the North Alabama/Southern Tennessee area. The place I got it last year early isnt in business anymore
Old 07-06-2010, 01:37 PM   #47
Pro

khaled's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGipper86
Looking for somewhere in the Austin/San Antonio Area. The one place I used last year gave me a very awkward "no" after calling them, so I guess no to them. Anyone got ideas?
This, except only Austin for me.

Old 07-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #48
Rookie

hitmanwa's Arena

OVR: 5

Um, hope you guys don't mind my asking because I'm not sure how people get the game early. Do you just go in and ask if they'll sell it to you early? I prepaid at the local gamestop, live outside Austin. Just curious how this is being done. Would love to miss the midnight rush next Monday night if I could but I'll prolly be stuck in line, hope this game is worth it. Seems like it from the demo but we'll see.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »