Home

NCAA Football 11 Q&A

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Q&A within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #161
Rookie

Karlos2121's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA Football 11 Q&A

Quick Q about Online Dynasties (I've never played one before...):

my work schedule (+ a 2 yr old, + one due in Oct) doesn't always allow me to play every day, or say on the same day every week. So it's sporadic when I can sit down and get a good game in and recruit time...

So my question is:
If I'm in an Online Dynasty and I can't play against my buddy....can he play my team, but have the CPU play for me? (and vice versa).

I'd like to join an OD, but I also don't want to "hold up" advancing....
But from what I understand, I'd be able to recruit, etc via the ea website....and I have a ton of computer time available to me at work........

Thanks,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #162
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

It's been said that in online dynasties (even single player ones) you can't play non-user games. How do you do this in offline dynasties? In the past you could go to any team schedule or the NCAA weekly schedule, but I haven't seen this in the brief time I played with an offline dynasty. Was this taken out or am I blind?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 07-14-2010, 04:38 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
It's been said that in online dynasties (even single player ones) you can't play non-user games. How do you do this in offline dynasties? In the past you could go to any team schedule or the NCAA weekly schedule, but I haven't seen this in the brief time I played with an offline dynasty. Was this taken out or am I blind?
You now have to access the schedule from the espn tab in the dynasty menu. There should be an option titled scores/schedules, from there it is just like in years past.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:45 PM   #164
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Has anybody found a speed threshold setting at normal speed that gives you the turbo speed burst typical of past games?

I've gone as far as 40 and it still doesnt seem like the turbo button works AT ALL.

Last edited by dreezymac; 07-14-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:46 PM   #165
Banned

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumble14
Totally disagree- DL moves work great. You have to pay attention to how your lineman is being blocked and use a counter right stick move. The R-Stick moves as a DL player are extremely effective if you know what you are doing.
Dude I play DL all game and don't player switch; I get sacks and TFLs all the time. I'm quite comfortable with the DL moves. Yet somehow I've not yet managed to get one of the interior DL to shed a block during a punt.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #166
Rookie

Karlos2121's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreezymac
Has anybody found a speed threshold setting at normal speed that gives you the turbo speed burst typical of past games?

I've gone as far as 40 and it still doesnt seem like the turbo button works AT ALL.
no turbo this year.....from what I've heard (didn't see any option to turn it "on" either). Only played a few RTG (halfback) games thus far, and my longest run was 64 yards.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:58 PM   #167
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlos2121
no turbo this year.....from what I've heard (didn't see any option to turn it "on" either). Only played a few RTG (halfback) games thus far, and my longest run was 64 yards.
Now thats just crazy, Karlos. Not only do they still have the turbo button listed on the controls but you have the option of toggling the autoturbo. There's just absolutely no separation on passes and runs and I almost always get ran down.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:14 PM   #168
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito2009
Don't think this means you need to unlock them. I think it means you can't change them. So Hit stick cant be moved to another button etc..
Excellent, Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »