Home

WR DROPS

This is a discussion on WR DROPS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Madden 25 Franchise Mode and Presentation Deep Dive
NBA 2K25 Gameplay Improvements, Trailer, News Release Schedule
EA Sports College Football 25 Review

Old 07-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #25
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: WR DROPS

Overall I've thought it was just fine, but I think that if your QB's composure is down and WR have dropped balls, they will drop more balls.

I did have one game where I must have dropped 5 balls of varying degrees of difficulty (including 1 wide open drop, 3 where they caught it and took a step and got hit relatively lightly and 1 where I got lit up) on 3 consecutive 3 and out drives.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2010, 03:37 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: WR DROPS

People never seem to factor in the fatigue factor in some of these drops

They love to run a hurry up style offense, but when they do this there should be a negative effect to there players fatigue level ....thus you should see some drops

Open WR drops are a very big part of real football and it's how your able to respond after you have one

You can either sit back and cry about it....Or move on and try and recover from it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »