Home

who is doing solo online dynasty?

This is a discussion on who is doing solo online dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: who is doing solo online dynasty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
Like I said before though, just convert to Offline in the Off-season, accept a conference change, and then convert it back to OD.

Yea, you can even change up the conferences when you set up the online dynasty. So since there is a work around to this, I see no reason to have an offline dynasty really.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:29 PM   #18
MVP

Murph's Arena

OVR: 12

I am doing a solo Online Dynasty with a customized conference. Doing all the recruiting, etc. from the web (while I'm at work) is awesome!
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Murph1
Old 07-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

is it true stadium sounds dont work when u play online? or is that only when u are playing against an online opponent? id love to do a solo online dynasty but i also love the stadium sounds.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpac55
is it true stadium sounds dont work when u play online? or is that only when u are playing against an online opponent? id love to do a solo online dynasty but i also love the stadium sounds.

They work, I'm in week 5 of my solo online dynasty. Also, you would be playing your games against the cpu if you do a solo online dynasty, not against other people unless you have other people in your dynasty.
Old 07-16-2010, 11:12 AM   #21
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan2810
Like I said before though, just convert to Offline in the Off-season, accept a conference change, and then convert it back to OD.
I assume you lose all your dynasty wire stuff though, right?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #22
Rookie

cdh72469's Arena

OVR: 5

Good to see a thread on this as I am considering doing this with Auburn and/or my Team Builder Minnesota State Screaming Eagles. Not too concerned with conference invites as I'll probably just replace Minnesota with Minnesota State. I like the idea of the recruiting, stat tracking, wire, etc.

I am curious if others can view your private dynasty as far as game recaps, etc or just you? Might be a good substitute for posting dynasty stuff on OS if you could just link to your personal dynasty.

Just one more question for those already doing a personal private OD, are you able to see stats, scores, and even pics from the rest of CFB?
Old 07-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerwr38
Yea, you can even change up the conferences when you set up the online dynasty. So since there is a work around to this, I see no reason to have an offline dynasty really.
The problem with converting your online dynasty to offline in the off-season is basically you lose everything...stats, dynasty wire, stories, everything. It's basically like retiring so to speak.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #24
1B, OF

Perfect Zero's Arena

OVR: 29

Well, I don't see a reason why to do online solo dynasties for myself. There are no conference invites (and the workaround is stupid; EA needs to fix that), no coaching changes, and one can't change the uniforms of the opponent. Plus while I'm at work, I actually work. I don't have the time to play a game while I'm being paid to do something else.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »