Home

Wow, shocking NCAA test results

This is a discussion on Wow, shocking NCAA test results within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2010, 03:16 AM   #73
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Wow, shocking NCAA test results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
For what it's worth, players with identical speeds but different accelerations should be able to be tested side by side with noticeable difference using fly routes. Timing isn't necessary.
You are absolutely correct but I don't think the OP is a credible source at this point.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:17 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 2

Pogo, great idea. Now where did you think of that?
Old 07-17-2010, 03:18 AM   #75
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rascocm
If u stand him still at the 40, his takeoff is way to long since he isnt in sprinters stance. At least put him on the 40.5 and clock him as he crosses the line. Anyways, I love this game and thankfully I don't need math or physics for my career. Now that I have adjusted speeds, I am enjoying it alot more and I am curious if others would too.
I dont think sprinters stance is something we need to worry about at this point. The same with the the whole pads/no pads argument. Neither of those have any relevance to this game.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:20 AM   #76
Banned

And what makes you a credible source? I spent 4 hrs testing and you spent all of 30 seconds. I could manipulate times to what I wanted too, which is why I timed 75 speeds 5 times a piece. The work alone makes me more credible than yours, and you still don't have a freaking clue what this thread is about.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:21 AM   #77
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
Guess I could just create like 4 WRs, all 99 speed, 1accel, 35 accel, 65 accel, and 99 accel, go to practice with no D, run a 4-wide formation with them all running fly-routes, snap it and see the difference.

Two of the WRs will be starting about a yard behind the other two though. But despite that, it should still be an extremely noticeable difference.
Quote:
Pogo, great idea. Now where did you think of that?
Pretty sure that was his idea...
Old 07-17-2010, 03:22 AM   #78
Banned

Screw it. Do with the info what you wish. Very Slow is the most realiistic player speed, but it looks and feels too slow. With fast, and adjusted speed, where my game felt too fast, now it feels just right, too me and I am looking out for number one.

Last edited by rascocm; 07-17-2010 at 03:28 AM.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:24 AM   #79
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrisonial2992
Pretty sure that was his idea...
It was. And I immediately tried it and he said he would an hour ago. Then I brought it up like 5 more times for him or someone else to try it.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:31 AM   #80
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Screw it. Do with the info what you wish. Very Slow is the most realiistic player speed, but it looks and feels too slow. With fast, and adjusted speed, where my game felt too fast, now it feels just right, too me and I am looking out for number one.
Your information came about from incorrect procedures, assumptions, and I think a misperception of translating your data. I will try and make a video tomorrow.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »