Home

Just got 2 at the sametime....

This is a discussion on Just got 2 at the sametime.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #9
Rookie

CrossTown's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Just got 2 at the sametime....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownMVP
Does the PS3 controller have a home button on it like the 360s? On the Xbox, if you hit the home button while the achievement bubble is on screen, it takes you directly to a page that explains what it is for.
Yeah there's a home button but it doesn't take me automatically to trophies when my notification is on screen. I have to manually get there but its quick and painless.
Old 07-21-2010, 03:52 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Just got 2 at the sametime....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I've never been that much into achievements either. However, I noticed a rather cool one the other day too. In my dynasty I was running low on recruiting minutes and there was a 4* recruit who had me as their number one school so, I wanted to touch base with him. But, I only had 10 minutes to spare. So when the call started I used the 10 mins to offer him a scholarship and he accepted! I can't remember the name of the achievement but, it was definitely awesome.
I think it's called "one shot wonder" or something like that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »