Home

Your Team

This is a discussion on Your Team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 10:10 AM   #25
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Your Team

My favorite team is Wisconsin, and it's hard to play as them because of how good they have been recently. I might try playing with them soon and create a recruit from my hometown that verbally committed in October as a junior.

I have a Gonzaga dynasty going right now, and I love it so far. I think I may start with a mid or low ranked BCS team. Northwestern, Arizona State (low ranking this year for them), Purdue, Rutgers, or Arkansas. We'll see how it goes.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2010, 11:36 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I like Alabama and that is where I graduated from but I have never played with them. They have always been too good - especially this year obviously. I like playing with lesser teams. I do like to play with teams in Alabama though so I have used UAB and Troy in the past. I still like Troy but they have actually gotten a bit too good for my tastes.

I usually end up making my own team from in the middle of nowhere like Wyoming or South Dakota. This year I'm using Easter Michigan since they have the lowest stats.

Last edited by andicesharks; 08-01-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #27
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyjohnpaul
Does anyone else have a problem with doing a dynasty without being your team? I try but I always end up going back to OSU
I see your point but part of the fun for me is trying to build a sorry program into semi-respectible. Going to a bowl game with a school like Army or NMSt is really rewarding imo.

And btw, don't you dominate everything with tOSU? I do with Nebraska and your Bucks are twice the team NU is. Just curious...
Old 08-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #28
Rookie

Nextel Husker's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
Speaking about sanctions I forget what year it was but I know it was ps2, but I really want the discipline thing back. It was fun seeing my star player do something bad an I have to choose to sit him or loose scholarships etc etc. That would be great for an online dynasty.
Good call!
Old 08-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #29
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38

I am trying to find correct sliders for a team to be
Old 08-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #30
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by kng23rich
Speaking about sanctions I forget what year it was but I know it was ps2, but I really want the discipline thing back. It was fun seeing my star player do something bad an I have to choose to sit him or loose scholarships etc etc. That would be great for an online dynasty.

Back to the topic. I don't like using Miami because it gets to easy to quick plus I hate their stadium an don't like playing in it.
Yeah Discipline was a cool concept. I'd like to see that make it back in to the game.

I remember having to sit my star Left Tackle because he had problems with his grades.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #31
MVP

Buckeye's Arena

OVR: 38

I remember the good ol days also lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 12:25 AM   #32
Rookie

gator15's Arena

OVR: 5

I finally did a Southern Miss Dynasty and I'm having alotta of fun with it. It feels so weird not to have 4/5 star quality as backups like I had at Florida. I only have 5 or 6 80s ovr on my whole team. Its a big change, but I enjoy it.
Born and Raised a Florida Gator
Taylor Gang or Die!

Jah Bless

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »