Home

How do people do this move online?

This is a discussion on How do people do this move online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
How do people do this move online?

I played against a guy, a cheeser no less, last night where before the snap when he was on defense, he somehow moved all of his defense to like the middle of the field. Then it's like they sort of went back to their positions when I snapped it.

Now I know how to move the d-line presnap, and the LB's., but this seemed different and it also seemed different from the Show Blitz.

Is there some presnap audible that does this?

Last edited by stoncold32; 08-08-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: How do people do this move online?

Pre-Snap have everyone blitz than move back to coverage.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Shizz420's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I played against a guy, a cheeser no less, last night where before the snap when he was on defense, he somehow moved all of his defense to like the middle of the field. Then it's like they sort of went back to their positions when I snapped it.

Now I know how to move the d-line presnap, and the LB's., but this seemed different and it also seemed different from the Show Blitz.

Is there some presnap audible that does this?
I don't know if it is a glitch or made for design, but I did this with my DE for South Carolina in a game vs WVU (or more like, the Devines). I had a good read presnap so I just audibled the DE to QB Read and he immediately strafed towards the sideline and sat in the middle of the gap awaiting the option/QB rollout. I stuffed the play for 2 yard loss.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #4
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizz420
I don't know if it is a glitch or made for design, but I did this with my DE for South Carolina in a game vs WVU (or more like, the Devines). I had a good read presnap so I just audibled the DE to QB Read and he immediately strafed towards the sideline and sat in the middle of the gap awaiting the option/QB rollout. I stuffed the play for 2 yard loss.

yeah the guy last night used A&M, it didn't dawn on me until the game was loading that he was gonna use Jarrod Johnson. I shut it down for the most part, but it was cheese b/c he'd get a 3rd and 29 and take off rnning to the outside for the first down.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
yeah the guy last night used A&M, it didn't dawn on me until the game was loading that he was gonna use Jarrod Johnson. I shut it down for the most part, but it was cheese b/c he'd get a 3rd and 29 and take off rnning to the outside for the first down.
...you let a QB run for 30 yards?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
...you let a QB run for 30 yards?
It's pretty easy to do when you have a speedy QB, and all the receiver are hot routed into hail mary's. There's no one in the middle of the field.

Plus this guy didn't run properly. Instead of using the right stick or spin moves or anything thing. He would just jerk the L-stick in extreme unnatural directions, and if you know how to cheese that way, you can avoid tackles.

Fortunately, the game knew he was cheesing b/c he got called for more holding penalties than i can remember.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:36 PM   #7
Uber Blazer/Beaver Fan

blazer003's Arena

OVR: 10

You pull left trigger and press down on the right stick moves your whole D in, up out, and left and right as you'd expect.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:47 PM   #8
Banned

NaptownMVP's Arena

OVR: 3

How can you jerk the L-Stick in extreme, unnatural directions, exactly?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »