Home

Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.7 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP

This is a discussion on Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.7 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-20-2010, 07:20 PM   #273
Rookie

mjarz02's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Pocket Scout™ College Football v1.7 (NCAA 2011) FREE PC APP

The player calculator is great!! Cant wait for the full version to drop. Thanks for all the hard work!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #274
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

OVR: 12

I'm starting the programing for the playercalculator recruit output file and wanted to get your guys feedback.

As you have seen with the calculator each attribute has a high, low and avg range. In the output I will have the players highest ovr, lowest ovr and avg ovr. But for each individual attribute that factors into a players Ovr rating, do you guys want all three listed or just the avg?

The advantages of doing just the avg is that the file will only need one entry per player, but if high low and avg are all done with will require three lines. Again it's only a couple lines of code for me to put it in so it's not a time constraint issue. I just don't want the output file to seem cluttered.

So do you guys have a preference?
Old 09-20-2010, 10:50 PM   #275
Rookie

lakeytw's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketScout
I'm starting the programing for the playercalculator recruit output file and wanted to get your guys feedback.

As you have seen with the calculator each attribute has a high, low and avg range. In the output I will have the players highest ovr, lowest ovr and avg ovr. But for each individual attribute that factors into a players Ovr rating, do you guys want all three listed or just the avg?

The advantages of doing just the avg is that the file will only need one entry per player, but if high low and avg are all done with will require three lines. Again it's only a couple lines of code for me to put it in so it's not a time constraint issue. I just don't want the output file to seem cluttered.

So do you guys have a preference?
This is only for the player calculator right? Not the recruit tool? I only want the average in the recruit tool. Dont care much about the calculator, I will only use it interactively.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2010, 11:23 PM   #276
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeytw
This is only for the player calculator right? Not the recruit tool? I only want the average in the recruit tool. Dont care much about the calculator, I will only use it interactively.
Correct, just the Player Calculator. The Recruit tool is exacts, as it reads from the data file, while the Player Calculator is input from the grades (which has a number range assigned to each letter).

I am making the output file so the ps3 guys do not have to transcribe the results on the screen so it is a little easier to just run the guys through and be able to compare them once they are finished.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:36 PM   #277
Rookie

OVR: 2

Having all three is just a cool touch but if it comes down to it im good with just the avg.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:39 PM   #278
Rookie

OVR: 4

is there going to be android app or is this just for the iphone only and pc
sorry if this has been ask and I love the app for the pc
thanks
Old 09-21-2010, 07:52 PM   #279
Recruiting App

PocketScout's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoardKing
Having all three is just a cool touch but if it comes down to it im good with just the avg.
Thats what I am thinking. I am just going to set it up in a way that the user can select a filter and just select High, Avg, or Low in excel if they want to "declutter" it any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrin84
is there going to be android app or is this just for the iphone only and pc
sorry if this has been ask and I love the app for the pc
thanks
Just iPhone and and PC. Also I have sold the mac, so any new development will be for the PC only.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #280
Rookie

OVR: 4

ok, thanks for the reply

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »