Home

Recruiting Gems(Best Low star recruits)

This is a discussion on Recruiting Gems(Best Low star recruits) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5
Recruiting Gems(Best Low star recruits)

Since the new patch I have found some awesome recruits at the lower levels, i.e. one-two stars.

I have a fullback with 87 sp 92 accel. 1 star. Strength is low but I plan on using him as a halfback or an option full back.

And a 6'3" 275 qb who has 88 spd, 86 accel, 82 TP and 84 TA. He is like Tebow come again. He was a three star.

What are some of yours?

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
The Print Guy

65South's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Recruiting Gems(Best Low star recruits)

I'm so looking forward to this now! Even in real life you have some 5 and 4*s that don't live up to the hype and some lower ranked kids that end up vastly out performing their star rating.

Did you find these guys blindly or were you still able to see some of their attribute ratings (letter grades) when recruiting them?

PSN: Sixty5South
Old 09-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #3
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65South
I'm so looking forward to this now! Even in real life you have some 5 and 4*s that don't live up to the hype and some lower ranked kids that end up vastly out performing their star rating.

Did you find these guys blindly or were you still able to see some of their attribute ratings (letter grades) when recruiting them?
I found them using the Pocket Scout app. I love that thing. I have never used it before now. Now I can not imagine not using it.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 09-10-2010, 09:59 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

I read about Pocket Scout (PS3 & Droid so I decided to try scouting on my own and found a 1* P that has A+ speed, A acceleration and A agility, however its week 5 and Northern Illinois is at about 3/4 interest and I'm not even on his board(just found him) but maybe, just maybe ill end up getting him and he will be great ssomewhere other than punter, my philosophy=speed kills! Lol anyways ill update you guys when I found out more about him.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #5
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

Gah...I want a player like that...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #6
Rookie

silkysmooth's Arena

OVR: 2

I've got a few 2* MLB that are both JUCO sophomores. They have good speed ratings and decent tackling/hit ratings. Could become my run stuffing LBs. They are both dumb as a rock though.
Old 09-11-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
Rookie

infablak's Arena

OVR: 10

I will be posting mine at the end of his senior season, but he has started all four years and I DO NOT want to lose, came in as 1* and is a freakin beast at LOLB!
Old 09-12-2010, 12:45 AM   #8
Rookie

infablak's Arena

OVR: 10

Mario Ford-
Came in as a 1* prospect, and of course had no schools chasing him. I didn't even notice him until week 2 in the offseason. But to make a long story short, he came in as a 63 OVR and he fit perfectly into my 4-3 defensive schemes. And of course like I said earlier he started all four seasons. I believe this is the second best fictional player I have ever recruited in my life. #1 belonging to CH2k8 (Caron Hollins-SF-Tenn-- Won POY honors 2yrs and led tenn to 4 NCs and 3 undefeated seasons-and of course have pictures to prove it). This guy was a complete game changer, if it wasn't for his quickness, we wouldn't have won all the games we've won. He has won the Bednarik, Nagurski, and Best LB awards all four years as well. The two things that sucks is that he never won a N.C. and he will never make it into madden : /

Talking S***
NCAA Football 11 Photo
Intercepted Pitch
NCAA Football 11 Photo

Beast Mode

Player Stats

Player Stats Cont.

Season Stats/ Trophies

Season Stats Cont

School Records Broke (Of course those are the NCAA records as well)

Last edited by infablak; 09-12-2010 at 06:43 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »