Home

NCAA Football 12 For PC?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 For PC? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2011, 07:43 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA Football 12 For PC?

Who said they could have changed it in the last six weeks. Never know they might have changed that when they started making ncaa 12 but didnt announce it. We arent in the room to know what their intentions are.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:50 PM   #58
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranor
Who said they could have changed it in the last six weeks. Never know they might have changed that when they started making ncaa 12 but didnt announce it. We arent in the room to know what their intentions are.
Post 45 would seem to make this point pretty clear as far as NCAA12 is concerned.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:36 AM   #59
Rookie

We'll just have to wait and see. EA sports will not announce whether or not they will or not
Old 06-13-2011, 10:33 AM   #60
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

The modding community is already sitting back and waiting to see. If this is true, this game will get major upgrades, including real faces for every player and more.

PC Sales would be through the roof, look at FIFA on PC, this would be a welcome to every home.

And I too would buy 2 copies just to support PC. The PC is well capable of surpassing the consoles visually, and imagine the tweaks to gameplay with full controller support.

Make it happen EA!
Old 06-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #61
Pro

Bullet Sponge's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
The modding community is already sitting back and waiting to see. If this is true, this game will get major upgrades, including real faces for every player and more.

PC Sales would be through the roof, look at FIFA on PC, this would be a welcome to every home.
As much as I'd like this to be true, it's already been shot down by EA (see previous posts). And there's no way they'd wait until now to announce it's coming PC. It's not. As for sales "through the roof". Nope. That's why they ditched Madden a few years back. There just aren't enough PC sports gamers to support the product. I wish they'd give us another chance but I doubt they will.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2011, 12:59 PM   #62
Rookie

I'd love more than anything to see that happen. I love ncaa football but I just dont have time for consoles. Id love ea to bring it back.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:30 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranor
Piracy?? Really?? If you know how to you can Pirate playstation and xbox games so its not like its only pc.
You don't know much at all about the industry then. The simple fact is there is far, far, far, far, far, far, far more piracy on the PC then there is on consoles, and yes that is why more, and more publishers have abandoned, and or drasticly cut down the amount of games they release on the PC.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:25 PM   #64
Nza
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by airboss75
I cant even begin to imagine the mods that will surely be created. We're talking about any and every stadium you can imagine, era specific equipment packs (with EVERY single piece of equipment you can name I'm sure), every uniform ever to be worn, a.i. tweaks, and I'm not even dreaming. If its released on PC you WILL see this exact list plus some other **** I haven't mentioned. Damn.
Maybe, maybe not. It took years and years before Madden PC saw significant mods, and the engine hadn't changed much since 2002 or so. And the only reason my franchise and roster editor came out for Madden PC when it did in 2005 was because someone did the hard yards for me with NHL PC and it just so happened both games shared database formats.

If EA want it to be, modding can be effectively impossible to do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »