Home

ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12

This is a discussion on ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2011, 09:04 PM   #33
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: ankle braces turning white made it over to ncaa 12

I don't see how people look at it. My eyes NEVER once look at a player's feet while I play. You literally have to be looking for something like that to see it.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 03-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
I don't see how people look at it. My eyes NEVER once look at a player's feet while I play. You literally have to be looking for something like that to see it.
have to agree. I did not notice it. I am not a person who looks for things to be out of place. The only look at the feet of players when I select Team color shoes. I always select Ankle Braces for RTG and Dynasty.
I rather them work on gameplay(Im not like alot of people on here, I know two different teams.) . But If I want to get graphical, I want to see Team Color Gloves and socks, and more generated faces.
I am a balanced fan. I am not at all a big equipment guy. I want to see great graphics and great gameplay. I am glad about dreads and 3d grass and crowd. I want to see great gameplay, but not like a lot of people. There are probably alot of people on here who will take Great Gameplay and PS1 graphics. If a game doesnt have good graphics, I cant play it at all.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:51 PM   #35
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
I dont look at ankle braces while im trying to score a touchdown. I look at the defense
Why not make all home unis black with white numbers and road unis white with black numbers and have the announcers call them 'the home team" and "the away team"?

As was stated earlier, it's a 60 dollar game we pay for year, after year, after year...it shouldn't have some of the same issues year, after year, after year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2011, 12:44 AM   #36
MVP

dan_457's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Why not make all home unis black with white numbers and road unis white with black numbers and have the announcers call them 'the home team" and "the away team"?

As was stated earlier, it's a 60 dollar game we pay for year, after year, after year...it shouldn't have some of the same issues year, after year, after year.
Stop comparing something so minor as the ankle braces turning white, to not having any individualization or detail at all. It's an incredibly minor issue that probably less than 1% of everyone who has played NCAA even noticed. Should they fix it, yes eventually, but the world isn't going to end over ankle braces. When you pay 60$ for a game, do you seriously take ankle brace color into consideration? If you do, you're buying the wrong game.

And yes, often times NCAA does carry issues from one year to the next, but lets worry about robo qb, supermen linebackers and terrible Defensive AI being carried over, before we worry about ankle braces.

-Cleveland Browns-

-Cleveland Cavaliers-
Old 03-17-2011, 01:14 AM   #37
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

really guy? Im not even going to argue with you. How is ankle braces turning another color an "issue" in the game. Gosh man.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #38
Rookie

TrojanMan3's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:

I hope ur kidding
78 Consensus All-Americans
Fight On
Old 03-17-2011, 02:01 AM   #39
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:

You're kidding, right? Refer to my earlier post about comparing one major thing that 100% of people will notice to something that maybe 2% of people will notice. It's not something you can compare and act as if they're the exact same.

I'm not trying to bash anyone who sees this as a big deal. I apologize if I'm coming off as that way. But I just don't see how this is even a small deal, when it's not something that has an affect on anything at all. It's not like it's something that differentiates players, because if you tell your players apart from them wearing braces or not, you're not going to have much luck when playing.
Chicago Bulls
Detroit Tigers
Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Lions

Old 03-17-2011, 02:34 AM   #40
Rookie

Zasnow's Arena

OVR: 4

I hate it about the ankle braces but just do what I done. Take an hou out of your day and take them off everyone. Problem solved. Well, for the most part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »