Home

NCAA Football 12 Live Stream Available Now (If You Missed it, Videos Included)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Live Stream Available Now (If You Missed it, Videos Included) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #401
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 12 Live Stream Available Now (If You Missed it, Videos Included)

the guys at TGT who played the game for many many hours said they was stat overlays and they would show up at random times. So I would take what they said over two 5 min qtr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 02:39 PM   #402
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 12 Live Stream Available Now (If You Missed it, Videos Included)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose1619
After watching the videos again, I noticed many alignment problems with WR's on most formations. Maybe this has always been an issue and I just haven't paid that much attention. Most WR's align on the top or bottom of numbers depending on routes being run. Also ball on left hash the Outside WR will usually align out on the numbers and the inside WR will be just off the hash. In the videos we do not get a WR out all the way to the numbers to really spread the field. Again not a big thing and it could have always been that way, but just something I noticed.
I am a little confused. Are you saying the WRs aren't spread out enough?

I don't know if this relates to your issue directly, but I can definitely say that the size of the player models in relation to the field have always been an issue. A guy in my OD forum did a test video and a guy could cover 30 yards in just 6 strides. I don't know if the players are too big, or the field is too small, but the ratio is a little messed up.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #403
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
the guys at TGT who played the game for many many hours said they was stat overlays and they would show up at random times. So I would take what they said over two 5 min qtr.
AHhh nice, that is good to know.

OS Blog

Old 05-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #404
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Maybe I'm just not as picky, but I enjoy ncaa as much as the other company's game from 08. This year they listened to a few long standing gripes and implemented fixes that look good to me. For example zone coverage motion shifting and momentum shifting tackles. I do see the reasoning behind some of the other issues people don't like.

I mean for the first time I look forward to fielding and playing with a good defensive unit. Especially since with custom pb I make my own scheme.

And the dread s look good to me on the field dammit. At least I'll look like myself. Lol.

sent from parts unknown
Old 05-12-2011, 02:50 PM   #405
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Personally, I thought the gameplay looked good. Knowing that the entire engine wasn't going to change, I'm pleased with the upgrades and tweaks that they did make b/c let's face it - I'm still playing NCAA Football 11 and it's May. Knowing we weren't going to get a physics based overhaul they really just needed to optimize what they can with this engine and I think they did that.

I'm not a huge pre-game pageantry guy, It's cool to see Miami run through the smoke but I usually skip those after about a week of the game coming out.

I'd really like to see if broadcast camera gets added, the guy asking questions said something along the lines of "they wanted to see the broadcast camera but we aren't showing that yet". It was strongly hinted that it would be in. That would be a nice add.

The biggest thing added to me still is custom playbooks - this will 100% change the way that I play the game b/c it will be custom to the way that I play and the team that I'm using in dynasty.

Really hoping for coaching carousel and the ability to fully edit rosters within a dynasty.

I was a little disappointed in the way dreads were executed and that the rosters were still only 70, but I watched the videos again last night and realized that I'm still really pumped about this game and def. doing a midnight release for it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2011, 02:56 PM   #406
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Segagendude
I really don't want to hear that. I don't have the money to buy a new "next-gen" console just to see what could be.

I'm pretty much stuck with my PS3. If this is true about no real improvements til the next consoles arrive, then to quote Brady Quinn,"now I'm done".
I don't want to hear it either. Its just the way it is. They screwed up with the engine when they came over to the 360. They/we have paid for it since.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:58 PM   #407
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Yeah Hurricane, I do feel like custom PBs and improved zone defense are the two most important additions this year.

I have already said how I feel regarding editing rosters in dynasty (I think its cheating when attributes and ratings are changed) but to each his own.

OS Blog

Old 05-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #408
Rookie

Jeff George's Arena

OVR: 3

I really like the background shots during the play selection screen. There's even a light haze in the distant overhead shots, creating a sense of distance. Very cool.

Didn't so much enjoy the "Big 12" splash screen before every single replay...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »