Home

Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

This is a discussion on Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #121
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
Where did someone see that yes player editing was in? Gaming Tailgate Q&A said no it wasn't in nor was recruit editing.

Please link!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
Read through the in depth questions.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ll=1#post60804
You gave me the link for the same Q&A section I was referencing, the answer from there seems to be "No".

15) Full editing of existing players during a Dynasty?

15) No

16) Editing of recruits in Dynasty?

16) No

My question is where are people getting the answer "yes" to this, I haven't seen that anywhere so if someone has a link it would be appreciated.

This was another question that made me wonder how much about it they knew:

Q: Can height and weight be edited for players this year?

A: I don't think anything changed regarding that... I was under the impression in the past you could do that in offline for your own team but I may be misremembering that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 04:10 PM   #122
Banned

OVR: 25
I know there were guys questioning Oklahoma State being a 5 star, and Ole Miss being a 2 star, os here are these screens. Not sure if these prestiges are final though:

Oklahoma St. is a 4 star. Ole Miss is a 3, and it shows, but may not be clear to some:

Clearer view of Ole Miss prestige, which is 3-star. Also, yeah Notre Dame is a 5 star. To me, they really should be a 4 star but they did have a top-10 recruiting class this year so maybe 5 is appropriate:

Old 05-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #123
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Entire List of NCAA Football 12 Dynasty Mode and Road to Glory Details Revealed

Looks sweet. Great to see coaching carousel finally in, that feature makes CH2K8 all-time great. This is definitely looking like a 1st day buy for me.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #124
Pro

OVR: 7

So there will be no spring game or medical redshirts in dynasty mode this year?
Old 05-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #125
Banned

OVR: 31

Quote:
You gave me the link for the same Q&A section I was referencing, the answer from there seems to be "No".

15) No

16) No

My question is where are people getting the answer "yes" to this, I haven't seen that anywhere so if someone has a link it would be appreciated.

A: I don't think anything changed regarding that... I was under the impression in the past you could do that in offline for your own team but I may be misremembering that.
Oh, ok....i misread your initial post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2011, 04:13 PM   #126
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:

15) No

16) No

I'd sure like to know this as well.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:14 PM   #127
Banned

OVR: 25
Also, reading that article from The Gaming Tailgate, it says that the Coach Prestige rating DOES impact performance during simulations. Not sure what that could mean though, but I'm guessing I can expect to blow out that FCS school with Ohio State, versus being worried if I'm Ohio.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:21 PM   #128
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Where did someone see that yes player editing was in? Gaming Tailgate Q&A said no it wasn't in nor was recruit editing.

Please link!
This is the closest thing ive read

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/nc...asty-mode.aspx

Can edit any coaches/players that are existing on the disc. This can be posted as a file online for others to download

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »