Home

Old 06-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #33
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: USC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilla56
These threads pop up every 3 days now or what? Why would EA punish their customer? If you want to punish these programs when you get your copy go right ahead, but to think they will come out the box with bowl bans and scholly reductions is crazy.
How are we supposed to do that without the in-game option?
Old 06-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

There are threads that suggest how to handicap teams. However, you wont exactly simulate real life in that regard.

Ive seen someone say to make all of a team's soph and jr into SRs before you start the dynasty and after the first year the team will be demolished and full of walk ons.

And I doubt you will ever get the blatant option to ban schools from bowls and scholarships in the game.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 8

No it will not be in the game OP. It would be cool if it was though. The USC fans would whine since they could not win the Pac 12 and National Title in year 1 on Varsity mode. I doubt many people would not buy the game as a result of this as you could sim it...and to the homer USC fan that says the punishment is so outrageous, you are biased. I'm not, and I say it's not at all excessive.

As for Auburn...unless they find the money and proof, Auburn is fine as far as I'm concerned. I see UT fan in the thread talking down Auburn...never do that. I'm still waiting to see the NCAA's findings on the "nice wholesome girls" you had recruit football players...Orange pride or whatever they were called.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2011, 07:24 PM   #36
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by goh
How are we supposed to do that without the in-game option?

Don't know. But it will never happen. No way the NCAA would allow that.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #37
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
No it will not be in the game OP. It would be cool if it was though. The USC fans would whine since they could not win the Pac 12 and National Title in year 1 on Varsity mode.
Why the condescending attitude? There's no reason for that.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:36 PM   #38
MVP

Yrogergj24's Arena

OVR: 12

What about being able to program sanctions
Old 06-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #39
Banned

spyder_DG's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
No it will not be in the game OP. It would be cool if it was though. The USC fans would whine since they could not win the Pac 12 and National Title in year 1 on Varsity mode. I doubt many people would not buy the game as a result of this as you could sim it...and to the homer USC fan that says the punishment is so outrageous, you are biased. I'm not, and I say it's not at all excessive.

As for Auburn...unless they find the money and proof, Auburn is fine as far as I'm concerned. I see UT fan in the thread talking down Auburn...never do that. I'm still waiting to see the NCAA's findings on the "nice wholesome girls" you had recruit football players...Orange pride or whatever they were called.
One rogue player warrants a loss of 30 scholarships?!?!?! You sound like a Ruin fan bro...you certainly don't sound unbiased at all with your condescending remarks towards people who use USC in the game....
Old 06-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #40

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Let's keep this on topic towards the OP's question please.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »