Home

A couple of questions

This is a discussion on A couple of questions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4
A couple of questions

Ok first of all, I watched the beginning of the demo live stream thing and they talked about how they chose texas and florida st for their team entrances. Why he heck did they not use this traditions bracket playoff thing to determine the teams to use for the demo? The final two teams in the bracket should have been the ones to be put in the game. So now what is the point of the traditions playoff other than getting the word out about the game?

Second question is I was playing NCAA 11 and i started a season and went through the preseason recruiting and set up my board then went and changed my D to the 4 2 5 and my needs changed. Thats cool, but why cant they change your depth chart so you dont have to spend a ton of time putting everyone where you want them through formation subs. I mean They could use the names of the positions from TCU since they are the most well known team that uses that D. It would be cool if they could do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
Rookie

icmOU72's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: A couple of questions

Did anyone watch the short demo preview video? I asked a question earlier about if they had addressed d linemen jumping up and picking of passes and they actually "featured" it on the demo preview! DT# 92 from texas jumps up 5 to 10 yards off the line of scrim and picks of a pass. Stupid
Old 06-23-2011, 01:36 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: A couple of questions

The demo was finished quite a while ago. In order to use the traditions bracket they would've had to have the bracket even longer ago which would've likely given away more info than they would've liked.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »