Home

NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #97
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 12 Highlight Videos (News Courtesy of PastaPadre)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Really?

My cyber-Coogs are apparently going to be playing on a field that hasn't looked like it does "in the game" since the 2008 season (and even then the end zones have never been rendered correctly on next gen). Meanwhile, we saw a video from EA earlier this year in which one of the NCAA graphics guys corrected the size of FSU's mid-field logo based on watching their spring game. Took all of 5 secs, max.

I might be less annoyed by all this if Adam Thompson himself hadn't told me via PM last July that it would be fixed in this year's game. It's just...frustrating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
Well from the looks of it could be from an earlier build and they may have made the endzone correct now. Probably will have to wait till TB is released to see for sure.
cdj over at The Gaming Tailgate received his copy of the game, and it is as I suspected--UH's field art is still wrong, goal posts are still white instead of yellow (yet another thing that has been wrong "in the game" for over for 3+ years now). Oh yeah, and our 1972 Throwback uni's that we will be wearing for Homecoming this year are MIA as well.

*sigh*

Last edited by coogrfan; 06-29-2011 at 09:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »