Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-30-2011, 02:07 PM   #1305
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
At one point I said I might cancel my pre-order but the more I play it the more it grows on mw so I will probably end up getting it. I just hope you can slow down the game speed in the retail version as it is a little too fast IMO.
I struggled with liking the feel of the game the first day i dl'd it, but last night it really grew on me.

About your game speed, i asked about it in the impressions thread, and someone said that the option to adjust the speed is there, they had seen it in a video.

Then also someone confirmed it again in the thread about the retail version of the game.

Game moves way to fast for me also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by micksharp
Coming from someone who has both systems and both demos the PS3 version is NOT better. NOT even close. There are people out there trying to convince themselves that it's close but I promise you all it is not.
Fine and dandy then. ps3 looked better in the pic is all i was saying. not my concern anyhow. i don't usually game on the ps3, but when i do, i don't sports game.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 02:17 PM   #1306
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

So are the DL moves turned off? I'm use the Safeties but tried to bull rush the OL with a DE one play and it didn't work. Plus my DL is not getting any pass rush from a 4 man rush. I swear the QB is having close to 6-7 seconds a lot of times.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:18 PM   #1307
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

First, it took me 4 effing tries to download the demo on my PS3 i dotn know what was goign on, and no my PS3 has started to load up slow i dotn knwo if this is a direct reason but either way. SO i reformated my HD with out saving anything and now i am pissed because i didnt even think about saving my fallout game, GT5, NBA2k11 my player, MLB the show. So after contmplating shooting myself last night, i moved on.

I digresse, Hope this game didnt start this chain reaction but i guess i will never know. Does anyone know if we can turn off play showing. WHen you line up and the play shows without hitting button is there a way to turn this off?
Old 06-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #1308
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
About your game speed, i asked about it in the impressions thread, and someone said that the option to adjust the speed is there, they had seen it in a video.

Then also someone confirmed it again in the thread about the retail version of the game.

Game moves way to fast for me also.

Good to know. Thank you.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:20 PM   #1309
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
Does anyone know if we can turn off play showing. WHen you line up and the play shows without hitting button is there a way to turn this off?
Yes you can turn it off. Pause the game and you will find it in there.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #1310
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I think the one thing that's being overlooked is all the other improvements to this game not gameplay related. If it was a situation where Dynasty and RTG were receiving the minimal upgrade like previously this gen I would be throughly unimpressed. They added CC and while there's still a lot more that needs improvements that and the RTG upgrades have to be considered when talking about NCAA 11.5.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #1311
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
I think the one thing that's being overlooked is all the other improvements to this game not gameplay related. If it was a situation where Dynasty and RTG were receiving the minimal upgrade like previously this gen I would be throughly unimpressed. They added CC and while there's still a lot more that needs improvements that and the RTG upgrades have to be considered when talking about NCAA 11.5.
Agree, and throw in custom playbooks too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2011, 02:24 PM   #1312
Rookie

micksharp's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr

Fine and dandy then. ps3 looked better in the pic is all i was saying. not my concern anyhow. i don't usually game on the ps3, but when i do, i don't sports game.
I didn't mean it to sound that way. I just don't want people getting the idea that they are close at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »