Home

NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSSION) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2011, 10:38 PM   #281
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSS

this is the biggest issue with RTG. How is it that the cpu on the other team knows when they need to kneel on the ball, make an onside kick, yada yada yada, but the users team makes the worst play calls in the history of football? so stupid. 11 sec. to go in the game, we need the onside......nah, we'll kick it deep.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #282
Pro

pjmoore 28's Arena

OVR: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDIrish98
this is the biggest issue with RTG. How is it that the cpu on the other team knows when they need to kneel on the ball, make an onside kick, yada yada yada, but the users team makes the worst play calls in the history of football? so stupid. 11 sec. to go in the game, we need the onside......nah, we'll kick it deep.

Lol. Nowhere close. It's 4th and 1 at the 1 yard line. We could do anything, HB dive, Fb dive, qb sneak, baby crawl, I mean anything. Now as a WR I get pulled out the game so I assume we go into goaline formation. I choose to watch the play so I can feel the glory of winning............ I look and I see a punter in the game. I assume we r gonna do a fake run or something.......... Nope, right through the uprights, the other team gets the ball with 5 seconds remaining, we just threw it away. Smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out my Podcast here
Old 08-05-2011, 02:38 PM   #283
Rookie

w00dy Hayezz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 12 Retail Impressions (Dynasty/Road To Glory - NO QUESTIONS/DISCUSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennStatePeter
If you want to know how much RTG is frustrating me right now, know that this is my first post in about a year where I usually just lurk now. I just need to vent.

First of all, there must be a major bug causing your team to punt because my team just decided to punt at all times, first and 10, 2 and 1. We punted on the 1 yard line. There were times where I ran out of timeouts before the end of the half just because I had to call a timeout everytime a punt was called.

Last year I decently enjoyed RTG but I learned my lesson as a QB to not go to a pro school as they usually ran, but thats understandable as thats what a lot of pro-style schools do. I do find it very annoying when they decide to run 4-6 times in a row. So this year after having some fun as a 5* SS and QB I went to West Virginia thinking I would be able to run the offense. I started off as the 2nd string with decent attributes as a balanced QB. (I thought my 68 THP was low until I saw other posts) and was actually having fun making my way up to a starter which I think I got in my 4th game. Then I found out that it sucks to be a starter and I'm still never in the play as a QB in an air raid offense. I got 7 passes (3 were screens) last game and 8 running plays (6 were options). If I wanted to run the option more than I passed, I would've gone to Georgia Tech. My RB ran 27 times in the game and my backup QB went 3/6 or something. Boy I can't wait untill I get that coach trust where I get to choose 3 plays every now and then. Doesnt help that we were down by 3 with 2 minutes left and ran the ball 6 times in a row to run out the clock.

Please EA fix the playcalling, and if I want to play with differant quarters lengths and not be on the online leaderboards, let me. And fix the camera for defense, its the sole reason I'm not a SS in college right now. Vent done...
It's time to just give us the ability to call our own plays, all the time, period! The last game i played before i gave up on RTG i had 5 screen passes in a row down by 7 with under 2 minutes in the game.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:36 PM   #284
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

Can you edit conferences in every offseason, or just when you started a dynasty? I just started one with Tulane and I'm two games in and I just realized I may want to eventually move them to the Big 12 or something, but not for a couple of years.
Old 08-07-2011, 06:21 PM   #285
Pro

PRAY IV M3RCY's Arena

OVR: 4

rtg mode has reaqlly lost its luster so quickly because the same problems still exist..even so after your high school year the game hasnt really been improved much..aside from coach trust nothing significant has really been added to this game mode...and i would also like to go as far as too say ea could have done more with the high school experience..im sure adding more games wasnt hard at all..im sure allowing ppl to create their high school teams wasnt hard at all considering the fact they basically did nothing new to team builder..when u look back at this game mode honestly..i cant say its any deeper..r in my case as deep as i think it should be by now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2014, 04:41 AM   #286
Rookie

OVR: 0

I get this all the time Im a speed back and if I dare get 2 plays in a row they insta sub me for sometimes the rest of the series or at least 2-4 plays and most of the time the game screws me over so I guess Im the only competent player on the team

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »