Home

Any news on progression?

This is a discussion on Any news on progression? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 08:44 AM   #89
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
I really don't want to turn off coaching contracts. The carousel is the main reason I purchased this game. This better be fixed or I'm done buying NCAA on release day.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-14-2011, 08:49 AM   #90
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Any news on progression?

I'm going to sim as far as possible and track the numbers. Personally I don't mind this as much as others, but a minor tuning patch will calm everyone down.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:50 AM   #91
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Evan, be sure to let us know the breakdown of coach letter grades and how many players are in 90, 95+ in years 8-9.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #92
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
Evan, be sure to let us know the breakdown of coach letter grades and how many players are in 90, 95+ in years 8-9.
I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I'm working on a spreadsheet right now -- I have a feeling this could take a while to sim. I'm about to see the first off-season results.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:18 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I'm working on a spreadsheet right now -- I have a feeling this could take a while to sim. I'm about to see the first off-season results.
It will probably almost take 3-4 hours to sim. The sim times during off season recruiting this year is also ridiculous.
Old 07-14-2011, 10:06 AM   #94
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Anyone posted this in the bugs/glitches? Is EA aware?
Old 07-14-2011, 10:08 AM   #95
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendezvous
It will probably almost take 3-4 hours to sim. The sim times during off season recruiting this year is also ridiculous.

Just starting Season 3 simulation. I didn't mark down the HC prestige after season #1, but I marked it down after season 2 and will track it from here on out.

What I am tracking is the following:
- Rating Spread that tracks amount of 99 ovr, 98 ovr etc... all the way 90.
- Who are specifically the 99 ovr players (i.e. HB - SCAR). This is mostly to see what school is dominating this area.
- Coach Prestige after each season and the breakdown throughout the league (i.e. 18 A+ HC, 14 A HC etc...)

Hopefully the information is insightful. I am mostly looking forward to season 8 and on.

I have to say, on a side note, the stat tracking for the coaches this year is AWESOME! I'm such a numbers nerd but I love seeing who are the winningest coaches in the NCAA as well as career overall record versus the coaches current team record.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 10:56 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
Just starting Season 3 simulation. I didn't mark down the HC prestige after season #1, but I marked it down after season 2 and will track it from here on out.

What I am tracking is the following:
- Rating Spread that tracks amount of 99 ovr, 98 ovr etc... all the way 90.
- Who are specifically the 99 ovr players (i.e. HB - SCAR). This is mostly to see what school is dominating this area.
- Coach Prestige after each season and the breakdown throughout the league (i.e. 18 A+ HC, 14 A HC etc...)

Hopefully the information is insightful. I am mostly looking forward to season 8 and on.

I have to say, on a side note, the stat tracking for the coaches this year is AWESOME! I'm such a numbers nerd but I love seeing who are the winningest coaches in the NCAA as well as career overall record versus the coaches current team record.
Sound great, can't wait to see the results. Also, I didn't think you could change the coach prestige after you started a dynasty? If so, how?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »