Home

Leaving for the Draft ?

This is a discussion on Leaving for the Draft ? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 04:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Leaving for the Draft ?

Does anyone else realize that you save the draft class before trying to convince the underclassmen to stay? I just saved my draft class for year 2 and I'm USC. But it was AFTER I saved my draft class that I convinced Robert Woods not to go pro. Does this mean I'm going to have another Robert Woods in my next draft class?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Leaving for the Draft ?

I'm wondering the same thing. I always remember the exporting of draft class happening after the players leaving screen. There's no reason that I can think of why they felt they had to change this.
Old 07-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Any sort of response/answer to this? Should I just be letting my underclassmen go so that i dont have them in 2 drafts?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10
Lol, wow. If this is true...

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 07-14-2011, 05:26 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplaymaker3190
Any sort of response/answer to this? Should I just be letting my underclassmen go so that i dont have them in 2 drafts?
well... I noticed last year that the cpu doesn't attempt to stop their players from leaving. I don't know if it's the same way this year, but it probably is. So if you don't want an unfair advantage, it's probably best to let them go anyways.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 06:17 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

This hasn't happened to me. I simmed through a few seasons, I never saved any classes, but the save draft class prompt only came up after i've tried to talk players into staying
Old 07-14-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by theplaymaker3190
Does anyone else realize that you save the draft class before trying to convince the underclassmen to stay? I just saved my draft class for year 2 and I'm USC. But it was AFTER I saved my draft class that I convinced Robert Woods not to go pro. Does this mean I'm going to have another Robert Woods in my next draft class?
Yeah I notice this as well. I first I was thinking it was because I'm the OC so I don't get to convince the players to stay, it's the HC job. But then it prompted me to export on to Madden again in the regular spot as it did in the last few games. I just saved over the one first one it asked me to save. The next time I'm going push no the first time it prompt me to save and wait until after I talk players into staying.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWILL
Yeah I notice this as well. I first I was thinking it was because I'm the OC so I don't get to convince the players to stay, it's the HC job. But then it prompted me to export on to Madden again in the regular spot as it did in the last few games. I just saved over the one first one it asked me to save. The next time I'm going push no the first time it prompt me to save and wait until after I talk players into staying.
Yeah, there are 2 different place to export your draft class which is silly to me. But just select NO for the first prompt.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »