Home

*The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

This is a discussion on *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread* within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: *The Official Share Your Dynasty News Thread*

Started off as OC at San Jose State and not doing so well. Got blasted by Stanford in the first game then won 1 game now have dropped the last 2. Both were pretty close until the 4th Q's. My quarterback is terrible only hope I have is to just pound the ball on the ground and occasionally open up a easy pass.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:18 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm DC at Tulane, my first game I upset Nevada and shut them out until they scored a garbage time TD. Unfortunately things went downhill from there and I ended up finishing 6-7, and I ended up staying a 1 star school, that was a bit shocking. One of my goals was to allow less than 3400 yards passing, I went in to the last game and I needed to hold my opponent to less tha 237 yards to meet it. I ended up facing Hawaii and they threw the ball 60 times and put up over 500 yards in the air, so I didn't meet that goal for the year
Old 07-14-2011, 11:48 PM   #11
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

North Texas is really popular. Funny, it's my alma mater and I have only used them once in the last few years. I hate our helmets...can't get over it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:38 AM   #12
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nWo
I'm currently in my first year with Arkansas State. Not sure why I decided to pick them, but I wanted to be a bad team so I could have the challenge of building them up. I'm currently 3-1, playing on AA with default sliders. I upset Illinois on the road, 34-27, in overtime, to start the season. After beating Memphis in the second game, I lost to #15 Virginia Tech, 17-10, at VT. I just finished beating Akron, 28-10, and now await the beginning of conference play with a game at Western Kentucky.
I started an Arkansas State coaching career too for fun and to bide time before I start my real dynasty once rosters come out. So far 6-5 with my flexbone wishbone offense. Started out more of a piston running attack, but both my starting qb and rb went down, so basically i'm playing shorthanded.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:47 AM   #13
Rookie

huntswithweim's Arena

OVR: 1

Another NT Dynasty. Started as the OC at North Texas. Starting RB went out for the year in the 3rd quarter of the frist game. Finshed up 8-4 and third in the sun belt. Arkansas St. won the division and Troy finshed 2nd. Finshed with around 2200 passing yards Starting QB had all of those. Running game was around 1500 yards for my two backs I used. My speedy slot receiver lead the team with alittle over 900 yards. The rest of the receivers were slow and couldn't catch a cold.Got the bowl bid for the GoDaddy.com bowl and beat a 11-1 Ohio bobcats 16-14.

I was kinda sucking it up onrecruiting. Has a couple 3* receivers but the rest were mainly all 2*and a few low 3*.

In the offseason got offered the OC job at KU, and turned it down. Then got offered the OC at Baylor and took it. It is going to be nice to actually have some talent on the field.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

im now (6-2) (3-1) with kent st. we lost to army wich shouldnt have happened. and then we lost to temple for the 2nd striaght year. up next Miami of Ohio.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:55 AM   #15
nWo
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've been playing NCAA Football ever since Joey Harrington was on the cover (2002?) and I can honestly say that I've never played as bad of a game as I just did with Arkansas State. I just got demolished, 49-19, by, of all teams, Western Kentucky. If I didn't know who I was playing going into the game, and I had to guess, I honest to God would have guessed that I was playing Alabama by how badly they whooped me on both sides of the ball.:

Terrible way to start conference play. Hopefully I can bounce back against Louisiana-Monroe.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 02:53 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

ended up (8-4) yet again and (6-2) in confrence play. hopefully we get selected for a bowl game this time any bowl game b4 i start looking for a different coaching job. maybe oregon looking for head coach only 13% protection lets see what happens might want a new OC job somewhere else..... well i get the Humanitarian vs #23 Nevada. (9-3) (6-1) (Nevada) vs (8-4) (6-2) Kent st. this isnt gnna end well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »