Home

How did this happen?

This is a discussion on How did this happen? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
Rookie

Cdog923's Arena

OVR: 1
How did this happen?

I'm in RTG, state championship game. Game is tied at 7, 4 min left in the 4th. I've got the ball, 2nd and 20 on my 7 yard line. I complete a 50 yards seam route down to approx. their 45 yard line. Next play is a dive call, I get 3 yards....but the game tells me it's 4th down and 17. Did I NOT just complete a 50 yard pass? Of course, the CPU scores a TD on their next drive, and my WRs drop 3 easy catches while trying to drive down for a tying score.

What a pathetic excuse for programming.

Last edited by Cdog923; 09-28-2011 at 10:40 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 03:39 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How did this happen?

Wow, that's just crazy. That's why I haven't played RTG since NCAA '06... too glitchy for my liking.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
MVP

BrnwsBucksFanNC's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: How did this happen?

I havent touched my RTG game in weeks. I was in the playoffs and lost in triple OT becasue with a 7 point lead, my team had the ball with 37 seconds left in the game, 1st and 10 on their 22. The other team had 1 TO left and on a 4th and 14 from the 8, with 5 seconds still left on the clock...we fumble the punt (which I still cant figure out why they did the punt) and they recovered it in the end zone to tie the game!
Old 09-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
Banned

psychicDB's Arena

OVR: 2
I've learned to just restart the game whenever stupid crap like that happens(so about 3/4 games). I had to restart my bcs ncg like 5 times because I have zero patience for the crappiness of this game I.e. ghost dbs psychic dbs ball hitting receiver in head etc.

Takes away from the realism/immersion factor, but this game is garbage so it's necessary.

Last edited by psychicDB; 09-29-2011 at 06:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »