Home

New Big East, what do you think?

This is a discussion on New Big East, what do you think? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-17-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
New Big East, what do you think?

Hey guys, just created my new Big East Conf...

added Toledo, Houston, UCF and TCU...

I want to have the Title Game in a stadium that will have the names in the endzones... I tried, ARMY / NAVY, that doesn't work... I tried Temple, and got no names at all... I now know it has to be a "bowl game" site, but, which bowl games would you recommend for the Big East Title Game? I'm looking for something on the East Coast, not in Florida...

Thanks...

psn - CeeGee
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: New Big East, what do you think?

Try using the bowl in Washington DC....
Old 07-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Rookie

zdmetal's Arena

OVR: 6

I don't like it, not geographically anyways.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:20 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdmetal
I don't like it, not geographically anyways.
Why not?

TCU will be in the Big East next year and USF is already in the Big East so it doesn't hurt adding another Florida team.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:24 PM   #5
Rookie

zdmetal's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger2003
Why not?

TCU will be in the Big East next year and USF is already in the Big East so it doesn't hurt adding another Florida team.
Toledo and UCF are fine, I actually made the same move with UCF in my dynasty. I just don't like Texas teams in the big east, even IRL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2011, 11:45 PM   #6
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Big East has a probe out at Houston and UCF. so those two teams are high on the list. It might be great location wish but having a team in Texas helps the Big East. Coaches there love for recruiting. Texas and Florida are two of the three best states. The coaches want more. They want to play in those states every year not every other. UCF and Houston are the two top choices. It just might not seem like Big East football as much. As far as Toledo im not sure. I think number three on the list is ECU. They have the best attendance of all Non BCS schools and the number 19 market in a great recruiting state. Not much tradition but a huge following and the second biggest school in North Carolina. I think those three are th 3 to get them to 12. Also Army Navy have a standing invite for Big East. They arent interested. I think if you went further then maybe adding West Virginia rival Marshall. But i think the Big East will be the next conference to make moves. They sign a new contract in 2013 so im sure the will want to get to 12 so they get the money for the Conf. Champ and have the money split set in place from the start. I do think that TCU and Houston could be targets for a new Big 12 in 2015. So the big east would be back to needing teams. Also dont forget Villinova would be one of the 12. They havent moved up yet but have accepted.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:15 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 23

Toledo is me, thats why I moved them. Sorry, forgot to mention that

Houston, TCU and UCF were added after I did some research and found out that along with TCU, Houston, Villinova and UCF would be next on the Big East's list to create their 12 team conference.

Your right though, TCU and Houston don't make geographical sense...

psn - CeeGee

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »