Home

Playbook recommendation

This is a discussion on Playbook recommendation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-15-2011, 11:31 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Playbook recommendation

I run a custom play-book based off of Air Force which mimics the Osborne offense ran in the early/mid 90's. I absolutely loved the way Nebraska punished people on the ground with this offense. It has some 1back formations as well to spread the field but my bread and butter are the Iform and power formations that really bring the old school football back to roost!

I wish it had more of the QB keeper designed runs but you work with what you have.

The link below has great information on what the play-book should look like.
http://incolor.inetnebr.com/mays/formations.htm

EDIT: no default play-book gets this right. Sorry it is custom but you gotta to get the flavor right

Last edited by dan04103; 08-15-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 08-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #10
Rookie

yoda43's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtyLilPigBoi
I like OU's (no not because they are my favorite team). I like the multiple style offense, plenty of shotgun formations. They have a lot of pistol to which can be good run or pass. And of course they have some ace and I form as well. Overall it's a good balanced playbook.

I started out running OU's playbook (BOOOOOMER!!), but i just didnt like the I formations, and when i tried to change them I got hit with the playbook bug. So i did some searching, and testing with different playbooks....until i found one that had everything i liked plus let me customize it without and bugs. The playbook is Texas A&M. Now i know a lot of Big 12 fans cant stand the Agies right now (and I include myself in that statement), but that is beside the point. You can run the play book like it is or customize it. The best part about customizing it is, everything seems to stay in order as long as you dont take the I-Normal out. Anyways it is a nice mix of Shotgus, ace, and I. I added some Pistol and took out the strong/weak formations.

Its a good playbook very balanced.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:00 PM   #11
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
Since LSU took the Ace Big out I'm forced to run VaTech's, which was my pb before I discovered LSU's.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 01:52 PM   #12
Rookie

Shankssta's Arena

OVR: 0

I have tried to make 3 custom playbooks and all of them are glitched. I usually use Missouri, Miss. State, or LSU.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:10 PM   #13
Rookie

rfbranch's Arena

OVR: 1

You might find this useful:
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ok-Spreadsheet
Old 08-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

I do like Byu and ole miss playbooks but i thinking about switiching to a different one i am a mainly running the ball person and a short passing attack can anyone give me a suggestion?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »