Home

How many seasons have you played?

This is a discussion on How many seasons have you played? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2011, 10:51 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: How many seasons have you played?

I just started year 10 in my offline dynasty. Did OC for 3 years at HI, 1 at Cal, and 3 at UGA. Then moved up to HC and did two years at Miami and just took a HC job at Tenn.
-1 losing season at HI
-1 .500 season at UGA, won the SEC in my 3rd year.
-Won the ACC and NC in my 2nd year with Miami
Weird things that have happened:
-Joe PA stayed until year 3
-Mack Brown was horrible the first 5 years at TX, he's the OC at UAB now, which is still a 1 star school.
-Only strange team I've seen in the NC game has been Toledo, who I defeated with the Canes...we were the only 2 teams with undefeated records. I custom my conferences to keep the top teams in each region in one of the 4 BCS conferences each year, this has really helped in teams from sneaking in the NC...till last year lol ( PM me if you want the list I originally started with)
-LSU has only won the SEC once (yr 3 I think) and hasn't mustered together a winning season since. But somehow still crank out top 15 recruiting classes every year and their a 6 star prestige program. ND is in a similar situation.
- I'm really enjoying the CC feature, it's far from perfect, but I enjoy the freedom of being able to move around if the scenery becomes boring and being able to experience the different rivalries and stadiums.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »