Home

Draft class issues

This is a discussion on Draft class issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Draft class issues

I know this has been brought up before but, couldn't find it. I just finished my first season & was prompted to save my draft class before swaying any of my Juniors to stay one more year. I'm assuming I'm going to have a TWO "Chris Polks" running around in the pro's. Has anyone finished a season, saved the draft class and found duped players running around? Is there a way around this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Draft class issues

I've read over on the Madden forum that if you save the draft class the first time it offers, the Madden class is all screwed up. They really need to remove the first option to export the draft class. It's really pointless at that point, as you haven't had a chance to talk players into staying. Plus, I don't recall any other ncaa game giving you two opportunities to save the draft class. I have no idea why they put that in there.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:02 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Draft class issues

So..... Skip the first time they ask me to save & there will be a another opportunity? Ouch! Guess I'm startig my dynasty all over....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »