Home

OD Transfer Failed Question

This is a discussion on OD Transfer Failed Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
OD Transfer Failed Question

Has anyone on this site who takes part in an OD gotten through bowl season without issue? Anyone at all? If so, what were circumstances. i.e. which rosters used, skill level, # of players, conferences, hell even where are you in the US? Any common threads?

It doesn't seem that anyone has succeeded (says the interweb), and after moving forward after year 1 with issues, year 2 was a duplicate. This time I happened to win nat'l champ, so I'm much more vocal. A group of us who've had a 4 year online dynasty are calling it quits. I may wait until the patch to advance the league, but even then I have doubts.

How does a game this buggy make it through production?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Rookie

jwmcards's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: OD Transfer Failed Question

I'm in year 2 on mine, season 1 went fine. For some reason in Season 2, Miami is playing 9 conf games instead of 8 though (and this was without making any conference changes).

I think people can make it through, I just think a lot are stalling out because everyone is waiting for a patch to fix some of this crap.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #3
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Os community rosters, single person OD.

No issues.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwmcards
I'm in year 2 on mine, season 1 went fine. For some reason in Season 2, Miami is playing 9 conf games instead of 8 though (and this was without making any conference changes).

I think people can make it through, I just think a lot are stalling out because everyone is waiting for a patch to fix some of this crap.
Weird...I had 10 this year in a 12 team Big 12....9 the year before also with 12 teams.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #5
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

My OD got to year 5 before the transfer failed message and it was in the bowl season of year 5. Then Noone in the dynasty except myself could get get back in so it was a bust. Tried another and it happened in year 1. My single person OD didnt do it until year 7.

I called it all to a halt after this and just waiting on patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

You should wait for the patch. I had two successive OD's eventually lock up and become unplayable. On the way the transfer error forced me to sim many bowl games almost always converting my wins into losses.

Proceed pre-patch at your own risk Frustration City will be the next stop.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Had one dynasty go 2 seasons until the Transfer Failed killed it.

The next one we tried...done after Week 1 of Season 1.

This game and online dynasty in particular is a bug-filled mess...I would avoid it at all costs until the patch comes out and you hear things are fixed.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:06 PM   #8
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

i had 3 online dynasties get the transfer failed messages and i won all 3 games and got 3 losses, and this was all in year one on week 5. killed it all for me and i sold my copy on ebay for like 50 dollars

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »