Home

NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2012, 06:07 PM   #25
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Looks like the same thing just fresh coat of paint. Gonna take a lot more than that to get me back on board. And this is only the beginning of listening to Ben pitch the same song & dance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #26
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by t2jBird
I believe that these videos being shown so far are of the game in it's very first stages, after the little things have been applied, but before anything major; anything that would actually differentiate NCAA 12 from NCAA 13. So I'm still holding out hope.. but there's another part of me that thinks Ben is banking on the new commentary system and presentation elements to carry the gameplay, and is just adding a few tweaks to passing, but really didn't "change" anything. I hope I'm only half right.
c'mon man you think they want to use videos of the game in it's early stages to promote the game? They think long and hard about what they will be showing us.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #27
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Football 13 Video - Just a Little More Gameplay Footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
c'mon man you think they want to use videos of the game in it's early stages to promote the game? They think long and hard about what they will be showing us.
Yeah the fact that they think that sack was "cool" to show off is a problem in itself.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they want to fix the gameplay but they cant because of talent or limitations with the engine
Old 04-04-2012, 06:29 PM   #29
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Man, some people are brutal, imo. lol

I'm waiting to make any judgements about gameplay until they actually specifically reveal gameplay on April 17th. Now I am not some gopher that will be like "just wait until the actual game drops maybe they will tune it better" but I am not declaring NCAA 13 a gameplay clone of NCAA 12 before even learning more about it.

There are so many things I would like to see EA football games represent better that I can't write the whole game off for 2012 just because some things appear not to be addressed in a few quick clips. For example, if the overall fluidity of player movement isn't or can not be fixed this year but more animations were added like WR's able to "become the defender" to breakup potential INTs, a passing game where the intended receiver is no longer tethered to the ball, a system where defenders don't magically gravitate towards the football, etc, I think that's progress.

That said, I guess everyone has there own benchmarks for purchasing NCAA 13 and that's cool.

Last edited by Big FN Deal; 04-04-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #30
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

real>cool 10char
Old 04-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 6
Did he really say Fashion Show... What the??

I really hope the gameplay is fixed...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2012, 07:07 PM   #32
MVP

OVR: 16

This is sad. Makes no sense how EA/Tiburion has fell since 2006. The first sentence out of the devs mouth in the video is about fluff. That's all I needed to hear! I still can't believe the devs are hyping Motion blur...MOTION BLUR!!! That ish was in the first Resistance fall of man for PS3 back in 2006 lol.

No words...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »