Home

FYI-NCAA 13 Gameplay Playbook Will Be Live At 2pm-3pm/EST April 17 2012

This is a discussion on FYI-NCAA 13 Gameplay Playbook Will Be Live At 2pm-3pm/EST April 17 2012 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2012, 08:54 PM   #457
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: FYI-NCAA 13 Gameplay Playbook Will Be Live At 2pm-3pm/EST April 17 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIAggie
Nope, just calling it, like i see it
Unfortunately, I can't think of any response to this that would not violate the TOS
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Old 04-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #458
Banned

raquelraul12's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
I also forgot that tendencies actually work so a scrambling qb actually scrambles. I know they patched this but patches always cause more problems so it needs to work out pf the box
Tendency's did not get fixed this patch. Only for current players, but not for incoming recruits.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:10 PM   #459
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquelraul12
Tendency's did not get fixed this patch. Only for current players, but not for incoming recruits.
That's why I refrained from saying they fixed it because it did work for current players but not recruits
Old 04-17-2012, 09:13 PM   #460
MVP

OVR: 19

Curious to what's going to dictate opened lanes on Punt/KO Return.

Since they are using the same Ratings Module, wondering did they just boost "Impact Blocking" across the board?

Also, Punt/KO Return are not the only aspects of Special Teams their game stunk at, there is the "Blocking the Ball" aspect that happens more often than runbacks.

How about the ball physics only bouncing forward which leads to the question...
what's the point of Punters having an Accuracy Rating if the ball only bounces forward nor do they try to pin with coufin/corner kicks.

Funny and sad how they give physics to the pylons to react realistically, but a kicked ball gets the straight line reaction coding of the CPU Returners.

Speaking of, let me guess.......

CPU Punters will "ONLY" punt directely to the returner to showcase their new lane creation programming?

Will the Return Rating actually mean anything?
What will separate top Returner's from just any other player with a high SPD Rating?

So many unanswered questions.

That's why I don't mind folks disecting every little thing they see.
This because we know from their Patching process that one thing ultimately will affect
another thing in some way.

What are the chances of getting a vid of CPU vs CPU in Play Now mode, showcased on various play levels?

Just want to see the CPU do it's thang without any Human aid.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:20 PM   #461
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
and with everything i'm reading about having more time back there it's sounding like you're going to have 5-6 seconds to throw the ball which makes me wonder about the pass rush.
You must have forgotten about those damn overpowered DT's last year. Increase the pass rush slider any and those bastards pull that damn throw away animation every. Single. Time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 09:22 PM   #462
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Curious to what's going to dictate opened lanes on Punt/KO Return.

Since they are using the same Ratings Module, wondering did they just boost "Impact Blocking" across the board?

Also, Punt/KO Return are not the only aspects of Special Teams their game stunk at, there is the "Blocking the Ball" aspect that happens more often than runbacks.

How about the ball physics only bouncing forward which leads to the question...
what's the point of Punters having an Accuracy Rating if the ball only bounces forward nor do they try to pin with coufin/corner kicks.

Funny and sad how they give physics to the pylons to react realistically, but a kicked ball gets the straight line reaction coding of the CPU Returners.

Speaking of, let me guess.......

CPU Punters will "ONLY" punt directely to the returner to showcase their new lane creation programming?

Will the Return Rating actually mean anything?
What will separate top Returner's from just any other player with a high SPD Rating?

So many unanswered questions.

That's why I don't mind folks disecting every little thing they see.
This because we know from their Patching process that one thing ultimately will affect
another thing in some way.

What are the chances of getting a vid of CPU vs CPU in Play Now mode, showcased on various play levels?

Just want to see the CPU do it's thang without any Human aid.
Man I really hope not. Because if they do. Then STs will get boring real quick.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 04-17-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:25 PM   #463
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
You must have forgotten about those damn overpowered DT's last year. Increase the pass rush slider any and those bastards pull that damn throw away animation every. Single. Time.
Yea the overpower DTs was one of the main reasons why I quit playing both NCAA and Madden12. Because you never had time in the pocket. You had like 2 seconds before the DTs was all over you. Hoping they fixed it tho not mention in the live stream.
Old 04-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #464
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
I don't care if in this iteration anything else on the lines get fixed besides that overriding animation the DT does to the guards. Actually let the pass rush and pass bloxk moves determine the win/loss/struggle along the line and I'll be happy.

Its the last thing thats on my major fix list because HAIL CTHULHU THEY FIXED MAN ALIGN. I'll say so far they've addressed most of my gripes (super LB/DB, pass arcs and trajectory, man align, Option play, fixing the custom playbooks) for the first time I can remember. Now I want to hear the dynasty news and hopefully something bears fruit in that damn DT department. Also hoping once and for all the tendencies are fixed but only time with the game can answer that.

Also. NO DAY ONE PATCH. I REPEAT NO. DAY. ONE. PATCH.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »